Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How can i find augmentation schematics?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
How can i find augmentation schematics?

adlerauge
07.06.2012 , 02:45 PM | #1
Hi,

i know i can buy the augmentation schematics at the GTN. But on our server you mostly find only the schematics for the endgame level version (22). And i would like to learn the schematics for the low and middle level augmentations too.

I spend quite some time with crafting. Thats why i have several chars with different crew skills. So if you please tell my with which crew (mission?) skill i can find the schematics, i will try!

thx
Seoman

grandmthethird
07.06.2012 , 02:52 PM | #2
slicing
"Hope has a vicious enemy called fate"

GnatB
07.06.2012 , 03:14 PM | #3
In particular, slicing tech parts missions. (i.e. the ones that give you the mats for the blue/purple augments).

They almost always return 1-2 augment schematics when they crit. (none when they don't) level range of the augments match level range of the mission

Kerensk
07.06.2012 , 05:48 PM | #4
Keep checking the GTN too the lower level schematics do come through. But I think most people know they have a higher demand and they usually cost alot.

adlerauge
07.07.2012 , 12:06 AM | #5
Hmm, OK. But it must be pretty rare for the Augmentation schematics to drop. Because some days ago i changed from synth weaving to slicing at one of my alts and leveled him up nearly 400. Some armormech schematics did drop, but no augmentation schematic...

ToastyChoate
07.07.2012 , 03:39 AM | #6
i still cant find parts for the mk augs to craft...

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.--YODA

Darlgon
07.07.2012 , 09:03 AM | #7
Ehh.. Slicing is the way to get the schems for under 22 augs. It also gives the parts to make the augs for synth, armstech and armormechs.

Sadly, people on Shadowlands only seem to think that people are level 50 needing the level 22 augs and kits.

Happily, my level 30 slicing BH is making 10K per recipe for the level 2-10 schems he is bringing back from slicing missions. Actually, he is also making good credits by making blue gear for levels 9-25. since no one seems to be making Aim/Cunning gear.