Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lawrichai's Illustrations - SWtoR Fan Art =^.^=

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Art
Lawrichai's Illustrations - SWtoR Fan Art =^.^=

dang_pillow
06.07.2012 , 03:51 AM | #61
This thread made me create a sith warrior toon.

Ashlian
06.07.2012 , 03:57 AM | #62
The sith warrior is the only class I don't currently have, but after reading something about the entire Malavai Quinn storyline, not to mention seeing him around *sigh* I had decided when we get new character slots, some far off day, a SW is first on my list.....but oh, heavens. Your Malavai there has made me consider deleting my second smuggler. If she weren't so firmly entrenched in my Legacy backstory, she'd be a goner! Ehh....still considering it....it's getting a little hot in the office.....

Your art is lovely and I can't wait to see Vector in his original customization.....my IA and I find Vector totally charming in his unique view of the world.

Lawrichai
06.07.2012 , 08:28 AM | #63
... so many delightful companions...
... so little time to play and experience them all ...

I'm taking all suggestions in consideration, but you'll have to be patient with me
---'--,-{@

Gavonau
06.12.2012 , 12:01 AM | #64
If you're looking for male companions, one of my favorites is Doc from the Jedi Knight story. From there I'd say jump into females. I think Jaessa from the Sith Warrior could be an interesting piece of art. A lot of flexibility with her. Possibly Ashara as well.
Jerycho - 55 Sith Assassin - Jedi Covenant
Slade - 55 Bodyguard Mercenary - Jedi Covenant

ripamorame
06.17.2012 , 07:03 PM | #65
Do 2v r8? It would be a rather odd fan art.

Forgon
06.17.2012 , 09:12 PM | #66
Did that quoted scene for Quinn today and find your picture beautiful. As a guy who rolled a female alt, you perfectly captured him. Amazing! I love all of them. May I make a request? Are you planning on doing one for Andronikos Revel in his default appearance?
Quote: Originally Posted by milmo View Post
No, we need to rant on how this game is exactly like WoW and when we learn it's not like WoW we go into a blood rage. We must aim to be inconsistent, incoherent and contradictory.

Lawrichai
06.19.2012 , 09:06 AM | #67
I believe I will, though I can't tell when. ^^

Lawrichai
07.06.2012 , 04:36 PM | #68
>< Drawing Vector will take a lot more time than I anticipated due to computer problems.
Haven't been able to touch him in two weeks and I miss it !

I'm eager to share him with you

Morgani
07.06.2012 , 05:12 PM | #69
I, for one, am very eager to have him shared!

Wait. That didn't... oh well.

I'm going to send up some loves and hurry ups to the computer gods that your problems resolve and we can see Vector!
Be to her Virtues
very Kind.
Be to her Faults
a little Blind.

Tatile
07.06.2012 , 05:34 PM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by Morgani View Post
I, for one, am very eager to have him shared!
I shall join you in wanting Vector shared :3