Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Old Republic is Coming to Comic-Con!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The Old Republic is Coming to Comic-Con!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AlysonBridge
07.06.2012 , 02:43 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
San Diego Comic-Con, the single largest pop culture event in North America, is only a week away! With hundreds of thousands of passionate comic book, movie, and video game fans converging on the San Diego Convention Center, BioWare and LucasArts will be there to represent Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ in a big way!

Read More

GamewizX
07.06.2012 , 03:35 PM | #2
Unfortunately I will not be able to make it out this year to SDCC as I was not able to secure a ticket in time.
The Shadowlands -Ξ▒▓██ The Gamewiz Legacy ██▓▒Ξ- The Shadowlands
www.oldrepublicdads.com | Proud member of -=ORD=- | www.oldrepublicdads.com
Aaliyah - 50 Sage (TK) | Corthin - 50 Sentinel (CB) | Hartman - 35 Commando (GN)

MasterMartinez
07.06.2012 , 04:04 PM | #3
just to make sure, last year you did a VIP thing at the bioware base in which you asked people who would be in San Diego to email you guys for a chance to try out the esseles and black talon at the Bioware Base. I was wondering if you were going to do something similar to this again, or if we would have to of already gotten tickets to Comic Con to attend the Bioware Base insider event?

any response or clarification would be great!

thanks
MM TGAotR: Fighting For the Republic!
GUILD HOME RECRUITMENT THREAD PVE/Social Guild and more!
-The Republics Utmost Greatest Protecter, is also its Ultimate Foe.
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenReid View Post
I could make a 'your momma' joke here but it'd probably get me banned from my own Forums.

phill-fry
07.06.2012 , 04:17 PM | #4
will you guys be showing off any new content at comic con or just stuff we have already seen? hopefully something on the new space project ;D ?
"Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege. "

Jesira
07.06.2012 , 04:24 PM | #5
I want to hear/see about new content, otherwise idc, tbh. Time for BioWare to ramp up some sort of hype train on something, I'm tired of not hearing any information until the content is basically at the doorstep already.

Deewe
07.06.2012 , 04:31 PM | #6
Looks cool to me.

That being said, any chance you are doing something at Montreal Comic-Con in September, 14th to 16th?

You guys have a studio there and it will be the last week of Star Wars Identities exposition there too

Aus_Jedi
07.06.2012 , 04:38 PM | #7
Likely they will only show what they previewed at E3 - it seems news hard to come by these days. But lets hope they have some information that will bring fans back or keep them interested.

Owsley
07.06.2012 , 04:45 PM | #8
I'm still hoping that they will start selling the Death Star Tea Ball that a vendor displayed at Comic-Con last year

http://www.flickr.com/photos/thinkge...ys/5971993604/
"But war, organised war, is not a human instinct. It is a highly planned and co-operative form of theft."
Jacob Bronowski - The Ascent of Man

Darth_Relyt
07.06.2012 , 08:25 PM | #9
Black Hole geared Sith Sorcerer with HK-51 on Nar Shaddaa. I like this pic .

I look forward to herring more info on HK-51 .

Also I found it funny to see the Comcon sign on Nar Shaddaa.
May the Force serve you well.

Shingara
07.06.2012 , 08:29 PM | #10
All nice and dandy, so when are you coming to the UK, get to eurogamer expo in london held in september please.
Health Warning - Thread May Contain Nuts.
First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to all game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge. http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20120731