Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Han shot first


Liquidacid's Avatar


Liquidacid
07.06.2012 , 01:24 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Tuscad View Post
The fact that we have time to waste means that we are alive
so people with full lives who don't have time to waste aren't alive?
"bibo ergo sum" ( I drink, therefore I am)

Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at.

Aurojiin's Avatar


Aurojiin
07.06.2012 , 02:43 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Liquidacid View Post
so people with full lives who don't have time to waste aren't alive?
What it really means is that people who think they're apparently the objective arbiter of the universe when it comes to what does and doesn't constitute a meaningful use of time need to pull the stick out of their backside.

Not taking a shot at you, btw. Just saying... in the grand scheme of things, whether you fill your time by writing philosophical treatises or discussing whether Han shot first is largely irrelevant.

Captain_Zone's Avatar


Captain_Zone
07.06.2012 , 02:46 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurojiin View Post
What it really means is that people who think they're apparently the objective arbiter of the universe when it comes to what does and doesn't constitute a meaningful use of time need to pull the stick out of their backside.

Not taking a shot at you, btw. Just saying... in the grand scheme of things, whether you fill your time by writing philosophical treatises or discussing whether Han shot is largely irrelevant.
*snap*
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

HellbirdIV's Avatar


HellbirdIV
07.06.2012 , 07:43 AM | #34
Han couldn't shoot first, silly people!

He didn't have a shotgun and wasn't in stealth, ergo he couldn't use Shoot First, ergo he had to shoot second.

/discussion over

Captain_Zone's Avatar


Captain_Zone
07.06.2012 , 09:51 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by HellbirdIV View Post
Han couldn't shoot first, silly people!

He didn't have a shotgun and wasn't in stealth, ergo he couldn't use Shoot First, ergo he had to shoot second.

/discussion over
Game Mechanics.... /facedesk
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

Tuscad's Avatar


Tuscad
07.06.2012 , 07:14 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Liquidacid View Post
so people with full lives who don't have time to waste aren't alive?
No I was just stating that we weren't dead and have that to be grateful for, lol.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

undeadsithdread's Avatar


undeadsithdread
07.06.2012 , 07:38 PM | #37
han did not shot first!

saying that he shot first like implying that Greedo shot him.
Sith assassin Forever!

Tuscad's Avatar


Tuscad
07.06.2012 , 07:39 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by undeadsithdread View Post
han did not shot first!

saying that he shot first like implying that Greedo shot him.
Indeed, Han is the only one that shot.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

Captain_Zone's Avatar


Captain_Zone
07.06.2012 , 08:23 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by undeadsithdread View Post
han did not shot first!

saying that he shot first like implying that Greedo shot him.
Han shot first... and last... and only fired once.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.