Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hard Mode Operations Group Finder

Meirv
07.01.2012 , 11:15 AM | #1
ive used the group finder to do some SM ops and some HM fps, but i cant find an option to do HM or NM ops. There just Story Mode, FPs, HM FPs, and planetary destinations. is there some requirement u nd to meet to do HM ops, or is ther something else i am missing?

malcher
07.01.2012 , 11:22 AM | #2
There is no option for HM or NM operations in group finder.

Dalethus
07.03.2012 , 09:15 AM | #3
Yeah, as of right now there are no options for HM Ops. The reason for that is most likely because there is no "gear check" for the group finder at the moment, and you don't want some new 50 in you're group with crap gear for a HM Ops. Things would go really wrong, really quick.

Meirv
07.03.2012 , 11:56 AM | #4
k thnx for the info! hoping for an option for harrd mode ops

Khevar
07.03.2012 , 12:53 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Meirv View Post
k thnx for the info! hoping for an option for harrd mode ops
I would think that pugging HM Denova would be a major chore.

Best chance to be able to finish it without trying to eat your keyboard in frustration is to do it with a guild.

Eternalnight
07.03.2012 , 03:38 PM | #6
I see no reason to think that they have any intention to ever add hardmode operations to group finder.

Those are designed for guild groups or some such premade group

epicfear
07.03.2012 , 10:14 PM | #7
because do you really want to try a hard mode operation with random people? sure, some might have good gear, but alot would just be stuck with maybe a single good peice of gear, and the rest crap. then you would be eaten alive by the mobs which a premade group would be able to tackle easily.
Copy this signature if you believe Timothy Zahn should take over the Star Wars EU

Meirv
07.04.2012 , 11:06 AM | #8
I guess u guys are right. wudnt want to be stuck with some fresh 50s in gear theve been usuing since 45

another question, i cant see an option to do story mode explosive conflict. is that not on the group finder either?

TrooperSev
07.04.2012 , 02:05 PM | #9
Story mode Denova is equal to Hard Mode EV and KP in terms of difficulty and gear requirements.

People really need to figure out that point. Tired of people in chat "LFG HM EV, KP, EC" and when they get in group they don't have the gear req for HM EC and haven't done sm EC.
Dark Helmet - "So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb."

Meirv
07.05.2012 , 10:57 AM | #10
kk thnx. i jus happen to have another question. My character is in full battlemaster gear. is that good enough for hard mode ops?