Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Earn Rewards for Free Character Transfers

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Earn Rewards for Free Character Transfers
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Seisaan
07.05.2012 , 10:39 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by amclu View Post
What if we are waiting on paid transfers? I am still on an origin server waiting for paid transfers to join my other characters on a server that was NOT my destination server. Am I going to miss out on this pet because I am waiting to pay to move instead of going to the free transfer server where I have no other toons or friends?

Would really like to be able to take advantage of this as well...
...then transfer your characters to the destination server anyway? Dunno why you would wait; its not like if you transfer now, you wont be able to later on. You get free stuff and more people to play with. Waiting just seems silly to me.
Brask- 50 Sniper (Canderous Ordo)
Yura- 14 Shadow (Canderous Ordo)
Zaerdra- 50 Commando (Ebon Hawk)
Seisan- 24 Assassin (Helm of Graush)

Yomitako
07.05.2012 , 10:40 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Mhorgan View Post
Well...crap!!

I have 16 chars (altoholic). They are all on Jedi Covenenant or Correllian Run. So because I chose busier servers earlier, no rewards for me now?
Read it again. Including all destination servers. If you are on a destination server (even if you started there originally) you still get the free gifts

amclu
07.05.2012 , 10:40 AM | #33
Quote:
...then transfer your characters to the destination server anyway? Dunno why you would wait; its not like if you transfer now, you wont be able to later on. You get free stuff and more people to play with. Waiting just seems silly to me.
Good call, that was brought up to me later!

MakuBenjami
07.05.2012 , 10:40 AM | #34
Wait is this 25BH coms x 8? Wow good time to have legacy gear ey!
Jekk'Jekk Tarr Native and yes, as a Sage, I can Heal to Full!

OnlyNameLeft
07.05.2012 , 10:41 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by amclu View Post
What if we are waiting on paid transfers? I am still on an origin server waiting for paid transfers to join my other characters on a server that was NOT my destination server. Am I going to miss out on this pet because I am waiting to pay to move instead of going to the free transfer server where I have no other toons or friends?

Would really like to be able to take advantage of this as well...
If the paid transfers aren't implemented by the cut-off date specified then, according to the stipulations laid out in the post concerning this incentive, yes, you would miss out. This is not to say the pet will not be available in some other way after the rewards are sent. However, going simply by the available information, then you would miss out.

This is an incentive for those who have not transferred to do so. If you are waiting for paid transfers then that is your choice, as is missing out on the associated reward.
∭∭∭∭∭ΞΦΞ╣██████████████████████████████████)

Sillensumbra
07.05.2012 , 10:42 AM | #36
you can keep your gifts i just want paid transfers so i can gather all my toons in one place.

CourtneyWoods
07.05.2012 , 10:43 AM | #37 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello again!

There still seems to be some confusion. If your server was a destination server, like Prophecy of the Five for example, you will still receive the rewards even if you did not transfer characters.

Check to see if your server is qualified for rewards here.

Thanks!
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Greyle
07.05.2012 , 10:43 AM | #38
EDIT I didn't scroll down the list. My bad.
Darth Kaa'tana 60 Juggernaut Master G'reyle 65 Guardian
Master Judaes 60 Sentinel Darth V'enum 60 Marauder
Darth An'ath 60 Sorcerer Darth G'alen 65 Juggernaut
Darth E'xarr 60 Assassin

ripster
07.05.2012 , 10:44 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Rafaman View Post
About the list of North American servers eligible. Vornskr is not on the list although it was and is an origin server. I have already transferred 6 toons from there. Is this an oversight or is there something particular about Vornskr that makes it not eligible?
I don't think that list included the last batch of servers that happened in the second week. I still think we need clarification if characters remaining on Qualifying servers actually get the gifts.

Rafaman
07.05.2012 , 10:46 AM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by MakuBenjami View Post
Wait is this 25BH coms x 8? Wow good time to have legacy gear ey!
lol! Is it per character? I missed that.