Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Favorite planet storyline?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Favorite planet storyline?

CNS_Sarajevo
07.05.2012 , 10:24 AM | #61
Balmorra. My Imperial Agent's more of a commando than James Bond, so a war zone suited him fine.
Spoiler

Lavariusstar
08.04.2012 , 09:25 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by CNS_Sarajevo View Post
Balmorra. My Imperial Agent's more of a commando than James Bond, so a war zone suited him fine.
Spoiler
Yeah,I get the same feeling when going through that area
Remember the Squad:11/11/11
The Last Squadron

chuixupu
08.05.2012 , 01:16 AM | #63
1 )Voss
2) Corellia
3) Balmorra
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

darksidechemist
08.05.2012 , 01:54 AM | #64
Nar Shaddaa was pretty cool. I loved the Tatooine quest 'The Thing That Czerka Found', even if it was at times, a pain in the ***.

bionamaster
08.05.2012 , 04:28 PM | #65
Wow, so many to choose from. Bioware did a good job on all of them, but I have a fondness for ones that make me feel like an elite frontline soldier, lol. So, probably Corellia and Ilum are favorites, Alderaan was interesting too. And the Tatooine questline was interesting, to this day I still think the name of the final Tat mission (at least Republic side) is funny.
Reminder: Mechanized posting is for non-trolling business only. Enjoy your stay.
Parrius, Level 55 Jedi Sentinel Parian, Level 20 Commando
Tremarr Legacy, CE Subbed since Launch, Shadowlands Server
For the Republic!

reflow
08.05.2012 , 04:49 PM | #66
Balmora both sides
Imp Taris

Nar Shaddaa and Hoth were pretty boring.
And Voss gets old after one run.
Help a brother out. Click my referal link.

The galaxy is ours to grasp. Let us reach.

andreagfelos
08.05.2012 , 06:35 PM | #67
Corellia by far! Runner's up would have to be Belsavis and Alderaan.

Jakesey
08.05.2012 , 07:18 PM | #68
I liked the end of Balmorra when you go to the Arms Factory, I love that place
Republic
Oreeka - JEDI GUARDIAN Aevania - JEDI SAGE Casci - GUNSLINGER Jozlynn - VANGUARD
Empire
Kytra - SITH MARAUDER Anjylle - SITH ASSASSIN Szella - OPERATIVE Brianne - MERCENARY

GrandMasterOteg
08.06.2012 , 10:23 AM | #69
If when I was leveling Corellia had more people around it'd be my favorite by far. The final story arc is awesome and should have been made a FP. Fighting three Dark Council members in a row was awesome. I wish it was repeatable. And that mixed in with the JC story was...quite awesome.

GrandMasterOteg
08.06.2012 , 10:24 AM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by Sinemetu View Post
Voss and Imp. Taris are definitely good, as well as Corellia. Worst two for me were Republic Balmorra (the ending is dumb) and Hoth on either side, because the story is lame and copied to both sides. Everywhere you go, they're getting overrun by the opposite faction. Republic is probably worse since you know the imperials are basically laughing at them the whole time, while Republic is convinced they're going to win the war on Hoth. No, sorry, I don't think this superweapon is going to be different from the dozen we've already run into. It's not going to end the war however much you wish it so.
Republic Balmorra is really not that bad if you are a Consular since you
Spoiler