Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nerf Pyrotech's/Assault Vanguards

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Nerf Pyrotech's/Assault Vanguards

Luicfer
07.04.2012 , 05:49 PM | #1
I've never complained in the forums about anything in this game, however after months and months of pvp being dominated by elemental dmg classes such as the pyrotech bouty hunters and assault spec troopers, I gotta say ***. You can tell that a specific spec is over powered like mad when you see everyone in those classes spec'ing in to that tree for pvp and its infuriating to get utterly dominated by a specific class/spec.

This is utter crap and yes, I'm very upset about having to deal with such an over powered class/spec.

Nerf bat needs to be applied here.

Mythic_MK_II
07.04.2012 , 05:57 PM | #2
Instead of nerfing, buffing other classes would be better -_-

Oh and, depending on your class that you are playing, L2P

Luicfer
07.04.2012 , 05:57 PM | #3
You can cleanse their DoT all you want and they'll just reapply it before your cleanse is even off cooldown. So while you're trying to run away you're taking 5k+ dmg from a rail shot while you're on fire. Any class that can burn down another class in 4 seconds or less is rediculas. Any class that consistantly tops the dmg done in a warzone even to the utterly unskilled players is just proof that its over powered fotm class and needs a nerf badly.

Didy_Kush
07.04.2012 , 06:31 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Luicfer View Post
You can cleanse their DoT all you want and they'll just reapply it before your cleanse is even off cooldown. So while you're trying to run away you're taking 5k+ dmg from a rail shot while you're on fire. Any class that can burn down another class in 4 seconds or less is rediculas. Any class that consistantly tops the dmg done in a warzone even to the utterly unskilled players is just proof that its over powered fotm class and needs a nerf badly.
Thought id give u these
http://i.imgur.com/yeLaj.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/0N8ni.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/XVm53.jpg

TheronFett
07.04.2012 , 06:31 PM | #5
Haven't seen this topic posted for at least 5 minutes.
/yawn

Welcome to the PvP forums, where every class is OP except yours.

Luicfer
07.04.2012 , 08:06 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Didy_Kush View Post
Thank you for proving my point. Elemental dmg is way freaking OP in pvp, plain and simple.

Luicfer
07.04.2012 , 08:08 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by TheronFett View Post
Haven't seen this topic posted for at least 5 minutes.
/yawn

Welcome to the PvP forums, where every class is OP except yours.
You think that maybe I'm not the only one that feels those class spec's are rediculasly over powered? Obviously if there are others being vocal about this issue that there is some truth to it.

Luicfer
07.04.2012 , 08:13 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Mythic_MK_II View Post
Instead of nerfing, buffing other classes would be better -_-

Oh and, depending on your class that you are playing, L2P
There is always a balance issue in pvp and I understand that. If you buff other classes to be on par with them, then you end up having other over powered classes and will create a horrible imbalance for pve. They need to be nerfed and brought in line with other classes in the game.

Frostbyt
07.04.2012 , 08:17 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Luicfer View Post
I've never complained in the forums about anything in this game, however after months and months of pvp being dominated by elemental dmg classes such as the pyrotech bouty hunters and assault spec troopers, I gotta say ***. You can tell that a specific spec is over powered like mad when you see everyone in those classes spec'ing in to that tree for pvp and its infuriating to get utterly dominated by a specific class/spec.

This is utter crap and yes, I'm very upset about having to deal with such an over powered class/spec.

Nerf bat needs to be applied here.
You've been pyroteched

vincentres
07.04.2012 , 08:24 PM | #10
Pyrotech/Assault is under-powered.

If anything, they need a buff.

Edit: My main is a Sentinel.