Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ashara Zavros/Imperial dancer outfit. Are you serious?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Ashara Zavros/Imperial dancer outfit. Are you serious?

Sonsea
07.01.2012 , 01:48 AM | #21
Its bad...

I was expecting some sort of blue and yellow pattern and all we got was a dumb looking body suit...

come on BW...

NasherUK
07.03.2012 , 02:12 PM | #22
So instead of fixing the invisible body bug, they spent the time changing the armour skin to something generic instead :/

ratty
07.04.2012 , 05:40 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Namgorf View Post
@ Bioware...... how hard is it to do this http://images.wikia.com/starwars/ima...haakTi_tfu.jpg seriously ... this is what she is supposed to look like.....
I very much approve of this clothing for Ashara and Ashara showing some skin that actually matches the colouring of the parts of her body we have been able to see so far. Although, what we also need to work on is making Ashara realise that she is now a Sith and no longer part of the Jedi (Hopefully this can happen in the future with some added companion quests to help her realise that fact). You've got to find it amusing that she can go round killing Jedi and still claim to be one. She needs to stop living in denial and embrace her darker side more.

shegoy
07.04.2012 , 05:53 AM | #24
I's not just the Inquisitors, on my BH when i preview the dancers outfit on Mako i get the same visual effect that you describe with Ashara
The Watchers In The Dark ( Empire, The Red Eclipse)
EvilPaddy: Sorcerer Healer
Viagrus: Operative Healer
Arsonist: Powertech DPS

Jaigen
07.04.2012 , 09:27 AM | #25
I find it hilarious and somewhat disturbing that people actually throw such a hissy fit about this.

E-Zekiel
07.04.2012 , 12:41 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by shegoy View Post
I's not just the Inquisitors, on my BH when i preview the dancers outfit on Mako i get the same visual effect that you describe with Ashara
It happens when you preview for most companions. Not when you actually equip it. With inquisitors, it goes beyond just the preview.

TheRealCandyMan
07.04.2012 , 04:53 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Jaigen View Post
I find it hilarious and somewhat disturbing that people actually throw such a hissy fit about this.
You find it hilarious some people care about how they and their companions look?

PlagaNerezza
07.05.2012 , 01:28 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Arrogus View Post
Bah, we're all perverts. Who among us can honestly say that they don't delete their browser history before letting someone else use their computer?

I say enough self-loathing! Embrace your true self! Or end up like one of those homophobic preachers who get caught with a call-boy.
Safe Mode.

I think overall the clothing sets need improvement.
"At last we will have our revenge" -Darth Maul
▄▄▄▄▄▄▼▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

E-Zekiel
07.05.2012 , 03:30 PM | #29
I don't delete my browser history but then I don't feel that the fact that I'm an adult that watches **** needs to be hid lol

danielweberdlc
07.05.2012 , 04:41 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by TheRealCandyMan View Post
You find it hilarious some people care about how they and their companions look?
What I find amazing is that Ashara (or Mako, or Kira or, for goodness sake, Kaliyo) would ever agree to wear an outfit like that in public in the first place. I would honestly expect Kaliyo to blow a hole in you larger than the death star before agreeing to wear that thing. And Ashara is supposed to be this shy, socially awkward girl - are we supposed to believe she'd run around wearing a thong and a bikini top?

The fact BW lets you put that on them really kind of defeats the purpose of even creating a persona for the companions in the first place. Companions should wear outfits that match their character style. Just put an armoring/mod/enhancement socket on the chest piece and have it apply to all their pieces so we just have to upgrade them once.

I could see having some kind of 'match companion outfit to mine' menu option. And I could see having quest rewards (or commendation rewards) to buy additional outfits for our companions, which would match the companions particular tastes and persona, and give us something cool and rewarding to do.

In the meantime, my vote is never to fix this bug, and yes, Ashara slipped me 50 credits to post this.