Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Dark Jedi Vs Sith

undeadsithdread
06.27.2012 , 05:41 PM | #1
who is more evil in your opinion ?

well mine dark jedi are more eviler then sith.

why?

dark jedi do evil acts for sake of evil.

while sith do evil acts for their goals.
Sith assassin Forever!

mrexmortis
06.27.2012 , 06:05 PM | #2
I think Sith do it for their own goals AND for the sake of being evil.

grandmthethird
06.28.2012 , 05:54 AM | #3
don't infamous dark jedi become sith, the main three i can think of anakin, jacen, and revan. and its when they become sith they become truely evil, but i don't think they are more or less evil than say sidious or vitiate, (though we don't know all that much about vitiate yet, what we do know is setting him up to be very evil)

are dark jedi more evil than sith? i don't think so, dark jedi is just a jedi that has turned his/her back on the jedi teachings, some could go off and live normal none evil lifes, but other go on to become sith lords , and they are evil ones
"Hope has a vicious enemy called fate"

Mordegrus
06.29.2012 , 07:12 PM | #4
Sith would win,
Dark Jedi are not as capable in the ways of the Dark Side.
Sith are.
“Equality is a lie…A myth to appease the masses. Simply look around and you will see the lie for what it is! There are those with power, those with the strength and will to lead. And there are those meant to follow—those incapable of anything but servitude and a meager, worthless existence.”

RixoFutu
07.04.2012 , 06:19 AM | #5
Of course that Siths. Dark Jedies aren't not even nearly corrupted by Dark side as Siths. I don't remember name of that young dark jedi from Jedi Knight who helped Kyle and give his life for him.
"Once, I thought myself a monster. I played in rivers of blood and laughed as innocents quaked. Yet when I touched the Dread Masters, I saw that my darkness was but a shadow of true depravity."

Temeluchus
07.04.2012 , 09:34 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by grandmthethird View Post
don't infamous dark jedi become sith, the main three i can think of anakin, jacen, and revan. and its when they become sith they become truely evil, but i don't think they are more or less evil than say sidious or vitiate, (though we don't know all that much about vitiate yet, what we do know is setting him up to be very evil)

are dark jedi more evil than sith? i don't think so, dark jedi is just a jedi that has turned his/her back on the jedi teachings, some could go off and live normal none evil lifes, but other go on to become sith lords , and they are evil ones
"Infamous" Dark Jedi don't always become Sith, Asajj Ventress and Galen Marek were both Dark Jedi and they never became Sith. This is especially true if the Dark Jedi in question are living in the Rule of Two era.

As for the Op's question and opinion, Dark Jedi aren't evil for the sake of being evil. Most fallen or Dark Jedi are in it for the power and all that goes along with it, some simply have not been trained under a true Jedi and are considered Dark Jedi and some have been trained by Sith Lords who expressly do not teach them the ways of the Sith to not break the Rule of Two and thus they are called Dark Jedi.
"Men call me Darkstar, and I am of the night.”

britishone
09.23.2014 , 02:14 PM | #7
this is the choice "SITH" give you 2 choices become sith or die!

the "JEDI" do some thing diffrent they steal you away from your famerly they brain wash you to beleave there is no love no emotion a slave to the oder so its a life of slavery and you become to beleave they are right and do the same to the next generation so the cycle begins

me i think the JEDI ORDER is more EVIL and insidious than the "SITH"

at least with the "SITH" you know where they stand

OK EVERY ONE LETS ALL GO PLAY "EARTH&BEYOND"!!!!.....................OOOPS!! ! SORRY WRONG GAME :P

Gurluas
09.24.2014 , 07:31 AM | #8
In many ways Dark Jedi are Lawful evil, while Sith are Chaotic evil.
Just like how Light Sith are Chaotic Good, and Jedi are Lawful good.

Depending on the situation both can be extremely devastating.

Foxtrotmikelima
09.26.2014 , 04:51 PM | #9
If I remember correctly in the book telling the story of Plagueis. Plagueis tells Sidious that a Jedi that falls to the Dark Side can never truely be a Sith. That one can only become a true Sith by choosing that path from the very beginning.

From my perspective. Dark Jedi are merely those who have lost their way or could not grasp the finer points of being a Sith. They may be extremely dangerous wielding a lightsaber but when it comes to grand schemes and plots. Or even harnessing the true power of the Dark Side. They just cant pull it off.
The First Jedi Principle of Combat: Survive - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Jrr_hypernova
09.27.2014 , 11:53 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Foxtrotmikelima View Post
If I remember correctly in the book telling the story of Plagueis. Plagueis tells Sidious that a Jedi that falls to the Dark Side can never truely be a Sith. That one can only become a true Sith by choosing that path from the very beginning.

From my perspective. Dark Jedi are merely those who have lost their way or could not grasp the finer points of being a Sith. They may be extremely dangerous wielding a lightsaber but when it comes to grand schemes and plots. Or even harnessing the true power of the Dark Side. They just cant pull it off.
Considering xar kun is one of the most powerfull dark side users ever I'd say plague is wrong on that one baring the fact that several other of the most power sith were Jedi at one point.