Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Target Tracking doesn't work for Unload

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Commando / Mercenary
Target Tracking doesn't work for Unload
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

clearsighted
06.29.2012 , 05:02 PM | #21
Such f*cking amateur hour. How many patches can BW go through without fixing this?

Is there any way we can bring this to their attention or get some sort've response?

It wouldn't surprise me if Gabe, et all, think the mercenary is fine cause they're assuming this works when it doesn't.

Nightkin
06.29.2012 , 09:33 PM | #22
Are you guys really sure this doesnt work? Im a 0/14/27 spec atm with +30% dmg on unload crits and im getting 1700-1800 crits in pvp with it. WIthout target tracking i never get those kinds of unload crits...

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#30...MZZfhMrzGhMM.2

clearsighted
06.30.2012 , 02:50 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Nightkin View Post
Are you guys really sure this doesnt work? Im a 0/14/27 spec atm with +30% dmg on unload crits and im getting 1700-1800 crits in pvp with it. WIthout target tracking i never get those kinds of unload crits...

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#30...MZZfhMrzGhMM.2
We're sure. It's been tested.

deadandburied
07.01.2012 , 01:46 AM | #24
Tested on my Commando and yes it's still broken. I've posted this many times and even on the PTS. Yet it just gets ignored. I also asked that they change the tooltip to remove any reference to Unload/Full Auto if they're never going to fix this talent. I'd rather they fixed it personally. It's a passive value attached to an ability, not a proc or anything. For crits it's just damage x value * (1+(crit muliplier+.30)). Simple math really. Yet it's been broken since beta.

Phottek
07.01.2012 , 02:38 PM | #25
Tested on my merc for an hour on 50 Ops dummy on fleet.

Went up the tree as far as target tracking but didnt take it.

Result: Max Unload Crit 1479

Took target tracking points and tested.

Result: Max Unload 1496

That's not 30% and at 1% deviation it's what you'd expect over an hour of doing unload every 15 seconds.

Surely one of the Devs can get on an account and test this themselves. The responses i've seen from BW on this issue have all been double talk about DR relating to armor. Please just come out and say "We tested IRL not a spreadsheet or looked at code, we see what every merc in the game can see when doing a real test, its a bug and not working as intended, we will endeavour to fix it"
PVE Tank for Three Thousand, Casual Progression Raiding on Master Dar'Nala

The_Duck
07.02.2012 , 12:19 PM | #26
Thanks for testing this and bringing it to BWs attention.
- The Duck

Nightkin
07.03.2012 , 08:19 AM | #27
/bump cause this NEEDS to be adressed!

AllisonBerryman
07.03.2012 , 09:01 AM | #28 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Thank you for the reports about Deadly Cannon and Target Tracking, everyone! We're aware of this issue and are working on a fix for it.

Nightkin
07.03.2012 , 10:32 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by allisonberryman View Post
thank you for the reports about deadly cannon and target tracking, everyone! We're aware of this issue and are working on a fix for it.
thank you!!! <3

Miallen
07.03.2012 , 11:13 AM | #30
You mean it? I'm going to be able to get my 30% Crit Increase?! That is something I have waited on for entirely too long!
"Welcome men, you are now part of Operation Human Shield."
Miallen | Merrak | Essani
Outer Rim Templars | Guildmaster
. End Game Ops - PvP - Social - Leveling