Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Earthmama
07.02.2012 , 08:00 AM | #361
First impressions

Bounty Hunter....spoilers, kinda, not really...

Spoiler

Crezelle
07.02.2012 , 03:44 PM | #363
Quote: Originally Posted by Earthmama View Post
I think so! Absolutely!
why do you think my agent took up biochem?

for special ocassions, she makes these stims, that given enough, you'll have a rancor romancing a space shuttle for 5 hours straight. was a really funny scene when she slipped one to bonethrasher last raid... man was the tank traumatised.
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

Striges
07.02.2012 , 11:29 PM | #364
Ok, here it is. For the prompt “Health”

Characters: Rixik, male Twi’lek mercenary, Korjonos, male Chiss sniper

Title: Recreational Pharma

My bounty hunter is Rixik, the agent here belongs to my friend. We usually play these characters together, so their stories are intertwined.

No spoilers this time. If it were a movie or TV show, however, it’d get an R rating (ok, maybe PG-13 depending on the channel and time of day) for “scenes of spice and alcohol use, and smoking”.

Spoiler

kabeone
07.03.2012 , 12:26 AM | #365
Very nice Striges. I felt like I wanted to get the heck out of your story's cantina and I cringed at the pill snorting thing.

Tatile
07.03.2012 , 06:37 AM | #366
Health, which follows on from Rites of Passage, and is set about a day or so later:
Spoiler

More Rochester and Broan And...
Spoiler

Striges
07.03.2012 , 07:51 AM | #367
Quote: Originally Posted by kabeone View Post
Very nice Striges. I felt like I wanted to get the heck out of your story's cantina and I cringed at the pill snorting thing.
Well, the prompt didn't say anything about taking good care of your health.

elliotcat
07.03.2012 , 08:36 AM | #368
Quote:
... it would seem that the more I like a character, the crueler I am to them. I'm not sure what that says about me as a person or a writer, but I do some very mean things to my favourites >.>
Me too.

"We will snatch purpose from the jaws of futility...are you ready to wreak some havoc?"[/SIZE]

Morgani
07.03.2012 , 10:25 AM | #369
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
... it would seem that the more I like a character, the crueler I am to them. I'm not sure what that says about me as a person or a writer, but I do some very mean things to my favourites >.>

I take more of the Jane Austen approach. My characters are stubborn and willful and they always get what they want if it's what they need. They just have to do a little fighting for it. Don't want anyone to get lazy or anything. Doesn't make for a good emotional drama though. Guess I'll stick to action and snappy dialogue.
Be to her Virtues
very Kind.
Be to her Faults
a little Blind.

Morgani
07.03.2012 , 10:30 AM | #370
Quote: Originally Posted by Striges View Post
Well, the prompt didn't say anything about taking good care of your health.
So, are we going to see a full rendition "There Once was a Hutt who Swallowed a Gorg"? Cause I have a 4 year old niece who would love to memorize that with me.
Be to her Virtues
very Kind.
Be to her Faults
a little Blind.