Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Same run all the time

RikHar
07.02.2012 , 04:13 PM | #1
Is there any way to pass up on a certain Flashpoint?

I mean, it seems the only place I keep getting sent to is the Battle of Ilum. Whether I'm with my BH tank or my dps Marauder, I always wind up there. I'm sick of doing this run.

I thought of unclicking one of the 2 modes that are up but this same quest is also on the HM. I don't see where you can unclick a certain run.

Thanks for any help.

Marrkin
07.02.2012 , 04:33 PM | #2
In the GF window, above the icon that shows the reward there is another clickable icon which looks like a little sideways graph, click that and uncheck the FP's you don't want to run.
Shattner: 55 VG Tank Marrkin: 55 Sage Heals
Simmett: 55 Sentinel Hungwei'lo: 55 Sharpshooter
Guild: The Church of Alvis - Jedi Covenant Server

Aetou
07.02.2012 , 04:39 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Marrkin View Post
In the GF window, above the icon that shows the reward there is another clickable icon which looks like a little sideways graph, click that and uncheck the FP's you don't want to run.
Doing this will exclude you from your daily reward though - so the first time on a char each day you should probably bite the bullet. I feel your pain though: Did Esseles 4 times yesterday (twice on a lowbie alt, then ended up with it on both my tank and healer in the evening for their dailies.)

Pubsam
07.02.2012 , 05:43 PM | #4
I've noticed this as well. I've used the finder quite a bit on two different characters (on two different factions), and I have encountered Battle of Ilum, False Emperor and D7 to an extreme degree, like probably 5 times each. I've had 1.5 Foundries and the others have been 0. Anybody else keep mysteriously picking the same 2 or 3 names out of a bag of 7?
Time for a nap.

Whizle
07.02.2012 , 06:44 PM | #5
It's False Emperor for me. It's popped like 4-5 times in the past week. I started turning it off.