Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

About to hit 50: New to End Game

Vilens
07.02.2012 , 10:13 AM | #1
Hey Guys,

I am close to hitting 50 for the first time. It will happen first on Sin followed by my trooper. For the most part I know I want to focus on PvE with some PVP. Do we have a stickied guide for people new to 50? Pretty much all i know is that i need to save any and all of my commendations for gear. Where do I look if i'm about to hit 50 and am brand new to end game in MMORPG's let alone SWTOR? Thanks in advance all.

FuulishOne
07.02.2012 , 11:55 AM | #2
I would start here: http://dulfy.net/2012/04/13/dailies-...earing-in-1-2/

It's a great guide for new to 50 folks. It's only a tiny touch out dated due to the augment changes in 1.3 and the Group Finder, but otherwise it's a very solid guide for getting your feet wet.

Of particular interest, get your Corellia/Belsavis/Ilum dailies done, do your daily Group Finder FPs for comms. That alone should get you off on the right track pretty quickly. You should be in full Tionese without too much trouble.

Good luck!

Whizle
07.02.2012 , 12:38 PM | #3
There is great fresh 50 guide on Darth Hater.

I ran my dailies everyday to get the rakata earpiece and implants. Crafted my own rakata belt and bracers using bca from the GTN. And used PVP gear to supplement. I've been running hard modes for about a week (at least one per day for the daily). I'm two pieces away from full columi or better.

Whizle
07.02.2012 , 12:47 PM | #4
There is great fresh 50 guide on Darth Hater.