Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Entering Game Code (Please Help)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Entering Game Code (Please Help)

GerwinKE
12.14.2011 , 06:47 PM | #1
I entered the code a few days ago and it accepted it. On my Pre-order tab it says

You redeemed your Pre-Order Code and now are registered for the following items:

Early Game Access
Color Stone (Virtual Item)
But on my main account page it show a few boxes with checkmarks and the redeem a product registration code is not one of them. I was told that if it was registered I could see the date that I registered. I am not seeing that on any of the pages. I entered the code twice over the last few days and it's still doing the same thing. I just want to make sure my product is registered so I have a slim chance of getting in before the 20th. Some help would be greatly appreciated.

Rulyen
12.14.2011 , 06:48 PM | #2
When you go to 'My Account', then to 'Code Redemption' and scroll down to 'Code History' you should see your already registered pre-order.

The product key will be sent to you by Origin about 16th December.

You also would like to have a look here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showp...&postcount=499

Thank you.

GerwinKE
12.14.2011 , 06:50 PM | #3
Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.
12.11.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch
12.11.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order

does that look about right then?

Rulyen
12.14.2011 , 06:52 PM | #4
Indeed, just gotta wait for the email that confirms you can log in.

GerwinKE
12.14.2011 , 06:53 PM | #5
Ok, thank you so much for your replies I really do appreciate it. That main page was just throwing me off.

SURVEY
12.14.2011 , 06:53 PM | #6
GerwinKE..

Two codes here.

1. Pre - Order code (that's the one you entered already)

2. Product registration Code. This is the one you and many others need and some will receive it before the 20th, others on the 20th..

Nothing is wrong with your account.

Drognand
12.14.2011 , 06:54 PM | #7
Yes That is all that will be in there. As I have the same digital download from Origin and thats what is under mine. I am sure Origin will send you your game copy code before release.

DarthDucky
12.14.2011 , 06:55 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by GerwinKE View Post
Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.
12.11.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch
12.11.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order

does that look about right then?
Got the samething. The annoying bit is that the extra items like training droids holodancer and so on do not seem to be available to everyone... Some players have them, others do not.

The check page like you, does not show me as complete for the signup process, yet, I have the same history as you, with different dates.

I mailed the customer support just in case, but have not yet heard anything back.
Juhani: The Jedi, they were almost... like gods...
OPOD (formerly known as REVAN): Damn straight! I DO look divine!

GerwinKE
12.14.2011 , 06:55 PM | #9
Thanks everyone.

DarthDucky
12.19.2011 , 12:18 AM | #10
Well, Origin seems like it gave us another serial and all is well, 6 months of my life have been reserved ^_^
Juhani: The Jedi, they were almost... like gods...
OPOD (formerly known as REVAN): Damn straight! I DO look divine!