Lack of Level 50+ Solid Green Crystals

Magnalorian

Maybe I'm missing something, but I have yet to see any solid green crystals with stats above level 50 (+41 stats and up) with the exception of expertise which was purchasable during the pre-1.2 crystal promotion. I have not been able to find the schematics for them or items with pullable solid green crystals either. I have thoroughly checked TORhead and other itemization sites, but none of them have been helpful (they just give me unmoddable items using the crystals, none of which I can use). Could someone please let me know where to get one if they exist? If not, was this just an oversight on Bioware's part (and if so, could they please add the drops to the game appropriately)?

Also, I'm not interested in the Rachgoul vendor crystals. I would just love a simple solid green endurance crystal appropriate for my Rakata-geared Guardian. Thanks! :D

Edited by Magnalorian

I had a patern drop for a green color +27 power crystal, from the Ilum under Seige FP (story mode). That is the same "level" as the +41 rocks, the way the prices were broken out on the "geologist" vender. But I havn't seen a +41 crit or end patern in green. Edited by Cleet_Xia

Blue and Red: Daily Vendors

Blue and Yellow: PvP Vendors

Cyan and Purple: PvP crafting boxes (only Expertise confirmed)

Green: MIA. :(

I'm thinking either the Blue from the Daily vendors or the Blue from the PvP vendors was supposed to be Green. Having Blue available from both can't be correct.

Edited by Rhaphael

I had a patern drop for a green color +27 power crystal, from the Ilum under Seige FP (story mode). That is the same "level" as the +41 rocks, the way the prices were broken out on the "geologist" vender. But I havn't seen a +41 crit or end patern in green.

Perhaps it can be re-engineered? I had a +27 Power orange schem. drop from the "Sleeping Rakata" boss on Belsavis last night. Haven't used it yet, though.

Perhaps it can be re-engineered? I had a +27 Power orange schem. drop from the "Sleeping Rakata" boss on Belsavis last night. Haven't used it yet, though.

It would probably only RE into the 31 Purples instead of the 41's.

It would probably only RE into the 31 Purples instead of the 41's.

Pretty sure it would have to be a lvl 50 to RE into a 41. The lvl 41 crystals I have (came with the weapon or bought from the pre 1.2 vendor) are lvl 50.

The +27 Power schematics are NOT the same ones as the +41 Advanced (end game) crystals;.

They're the level 47 crystals that RE into the +31-stat advanced.

Now, the level 47 Power schematics of all colors had either been unavailable or extremely rare before 1.2, and they've been dropping regularly in various places after.

The Daily vendors sell Red and Blue schematics for +41 Crit, Power and Endurance

The PvP vendors sell Yellow +41 Crit, Power and Endurance, along with Red for Imps and Blue for Pubs.

I have yet to see any information on +41 Green schematics anywhere in game (or Orange either).

I consider Green at least to be one of the base colors... it should be somewhere easily accessible.

Green Hawkeye Crystal - MIA

Green Indestructible Crystal - MIA

Green Eviscerating Crystal - MIA

Orange Hawkeye Crystal - MIA

Orange Indestructible Crystal - MIA

Orange Eviscerating Crystal - MIA

Where the hell are these crystals BioWare! :mad:

I've heard some people say that they got Orange crystals (not schematics) from Primal Destroyer (PD). But I'm fairly certain that these are +33 crystals, not +41 (it is only +9 difference though). I know that PD drops +33 Magenta schematics because crafting those is how I make most of my artifice credits.

A friend in <Quietus> on the Ajunta Pall server told me that he got a +41 Orange crystal from killing Nightmare Pilgrim on Voss - but I haven't been able to confirm.

P.S: If you find out about any non-PvP purple +41 schematics let me know okay? As much as I like my Black-Red and Black-Green crystals I would love to do some Raids with a purple saber - it makes me feel like Samuel L. Jackson.

Edited by AshlaBoga

I edited your post with links to which weapons these can be pulled from. No idea where to get schematics for these though.

Edited by Rhaphael

I edited your post with links to which weapons these can be pulled from. No idea where to get schematics for these though.

Bleh, having to PvP just to be able to pull Color Crystals out of Out of Class weapons = lame. Bad enough you have to do it for yellow schematics.

Edited by Blev

• 2 weeks later...
The only thing a dev said in the last Q and A was that Green only existed with expertise with +41 but no pve +41 are currently in game, gave no reason why as it seems to me it should be one of the main colors for jedi chars much less anyone who likes the color

the orange ones are rare drops in denova OPS

• 1 month later...
You can get schematics for the green pve ones for 20 daily commendations each (since 1.3)

The guy you quoted was referring to the change from actual green lightsabers to the yellowish green in game currently, and really had nothing to do with your response