Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why A New Hopes Ending is bad

jarjarloves
07.01.2012 , 08:38 AM | #1
This made me laugh out loud. Please it's a joke don't take it too seriously
NSFW language

Part 1 A New Hopes Ending

http://www.cracked.com/video_18413_w...kind-dumb.html

part 2 Boba Fett worst Bounty Hunter Ever
http://www.cracked.com/video_18433_e...t-his-job.html

grandmthethird
07.01.2012 , 09:15 AM | #2
lol, i love the guys reaction when his mate says "greedo shot first" i wonder how many times that exact scene has played out across the world with star wars fans, and star wars uber nerd fans (which i count myself as)

but yes funny stuff
"Hope has a vicious enemy called fate"

Wolfninjajedi
07.01.2012 , 09:32 AM | #3
LOL

"Boba by the foot isn't a bounty hunter, hes a tracking device!" Awesome line. XD Also very true, if someone just watched the movies Boba Fett sucked.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Aurbere
07.01.2012 , 09:56 AM | #4
I feel sorry for the guy defending Star Wars. He has to defend the re-released special edition versions. Poor guy.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Piratekinq
07.01.2012 , 11:05 AM | #5
Boba Feet!?! BOBA FEET!?! Lol thats my new tag

Tuscad
07.01.2012 , 01:35 PM | #6
I loved his reaction to the one guy saying he liked the
Spoiler
the best at the end.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

Sith-Viscera
07.01.2012 , 02:04 PM | #7
OMG i laughed so hard i blacked out.

Morlaak
07.01.2012 , 02:33 PM | #8
To be fair, Boba Fett IS a terrible bounty hunter.

So Cracked wins, as always. And I love how that guy denies or ridiculizes the Extended Universe in every video they make about Star Wars

Maaruin
07.01.2012 , 04:57 PM | #9
I'll try an explanation: When one fighter was shot, they realized that they were attacked from behind. The pilot naturally wanted to fly a standard imperial maneuver for that situation. This maneuver is made for open space, though. He realized that he would crash the wall, but only after he had started to fly that way. So he pulled back hard. To hard.
Vaders fighter was to close to avoid collision.

And why didn't Han shoot at Vader?

Can the Falcons sensors read if the ship has shields? If yes, I would destroy the fighters without shields first. One shot should be enough. Vader's TIE was the only TIE with shield in that battle.
"I was one of many. We were servants of the dark side… Sith Lords, we called ourselves. So proud. In the end we were not so proud. We hid… hid from those we had betrayed. We fell… and I knew it would be so."
-Ajunta Pall

Liquidacid
07.01.2012 , 05:20 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Maaruin View Post
I'll try an explanation: When one fighter was shot, they realized that they were attacked from behind. The pilot naturally wanted to fly a standard imperial maneuver for that situation. This maneuver is made for open space, though. He realized that he would crash the wall, but only after he had started to fly that way. So he pulled back hard. To hard.
Vaders fighter was to close to avoid collision.

And why didn't Han shoot at Vader?

Can the Falcons sensors read if the ship has shields? If yes, I would destroy the fighters without shields first. One shot should be enough. Vader's TIE was the only TIE with shield in that battle.
are you actually trying to argue against something said in a cracked video? why?
"bibo ergo sum" ( I drink, therefore I am)

Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at.