Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Login Server Down??

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Taterness
07.01.2012 , 12:52 PM | #1
For the last three or four days I have been unable to play as it says the login server is down and to see the forums for more info well there is no info what is going on?
I am the Fluffy Thunder.

Beesodd
07.01.2012 , 12:59 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Taterness,

Please check that your system time is set correctly, as this is a common cause of this error message.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Taterness
07.01.2012 , 01:31 PM | #3
Awesome thank you some wonderful individual set me clock about 80 years in the future
I am the Fluffy Thunder.

DarthSinistris
07.01.2012 , 01:56 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post

Please check that your system time is set correctly, as this is a common cause of this error message.
I just did this and restarted my computer, and it's still giving me this error.
Darth Sinistris

Beesodd
07.01.2012 , 02:02 PM | #5 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Taterness,
That's great to hear. If you have any further issues, please let us know.

DarthSinistris,

Please navigate to the game folder and check for a file named "Patch". If this is present, please delete it and run the fixlauncher.exe that can be found elsewhere in the game folder. If this does not work, please post again with which error message exactly you are getting.

Thanks.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.