Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Since 1.3 game randomly closes

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Since 1.3 game randomly closes
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ZDProletariat
07.01.2012 , 11:56 AM | #1
I looked on the first two pages and didn't see anybody with this specific issue at a glance, so I'll make a thread for help.
Ever since patch 1.3, my game decides to randomly close and some guildies are having the same issue. There is not a heat issue, our computer doesn't crash, it's just the game closing. It's especially frustrating for operations and rated wzs, as you can expect.
is this an issue that is recognized, and what can we do about it?
"Do you find that normal nerve after the thug that two other classes as loud clap louder than see him before the nerve? The 5k is full of stuff I champion and master of combat. This game is the bag B ** E! Brave the nerve of thug developers not prevail in paradise." - Authentic SWTOR Forum Post

Beesodd
07.01.2012 , 12:10 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi ZDProletariat,

First of all, please try running the repair function on the launcher, in case there are any missing or damaged files that are causing these crashes.

If this does not help, or you have taken this step previously, please create a ticket by emailing support@swtor.com, and in it include your DXDiag, MSInfo and a reliability report.
Spoiler

Please also include any steps already taken, and any information that you consider pertinent, such as the frequency of crashes and if there's any consistency in the time it takes to crash.
This will help us to narrow in on the problem, to ge this issue resolved.

Thanks.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.