Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

location of modification stations?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
location of modification stations?

el_Bizzle
06.30.2012 , 10:36 PM | #1
Does anyone have a list of where they are located? I cannot find one. I've done internet searches, etc... and just can't find one! Are they on the fleet?

Jay_Stocker
06.30.2012 , 11:11 PM | #2
If you are modifiying items with the basic 3 slots (armouring, mod, enhancement) you can do these anytime without a station by Control + Right Click.

If you are wanting to take advantage of the new augment system, there are plenty of stations around the Fleets, head to the crew skill area and in every section where the trainers are should be some on the backwalls.

el_Bizzle
07.01.2012 , 12:14 AM | #3
dude, thank-you. I could not find them for some reason. I don't think they show up on my mini-map or something.

Darth_Kael
07.01.2012 , 12:52 AM | #4
if they arnt showing up on ur minimap make sure u have them checked to do so in order to do that click the arrow key on the opposite side of the LFG button an itll let u choose wat to display on ur minimap

BertMackland
09.16.2014 , 06:25 PM | #5
You're right they don't show on the map, only the minimap, so you have to be real close for them to show up

Slightrider
09.17.2014 , 10:56 AM | #6
Is Necromancer a class now?
ɹǝʌo ǝɯ dılɟ 'sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟI

Essence_of_Light
09.17.2014 , 11:12 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Slightrider View Post
Yush.
For the Republic!
Click my referral link here for 7 free days as sub, free server transfer, free CC unlocks, and other bonuses!

MagikFingerz
09.17.2014 , 11:37 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Slightrider View Post
On the internet, it has always been a class.
55's: Sage - Caranx | Sentinel - Wu'Chi Gunslinger - Jhaxx | Commando - Chronix
Assassin - Thoraxx | Juggernaut - Haxxion Operative - Axihn | PowerTech - Drexxin

<55's: Shadow - Nexxon | Guardian - Daexion Scoundrel - Jhaxara | Vanguard - Chronox
Sorcerer - Thoraxa | Marauder - Raxxon Sniper - Draxxon | Mercenary - Laranxa