Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ticket Opened June 8th

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Humankeg
06.30.2012 , 09:18 PM | #1
... the ticket was escalated that day, and haven't heard from since.

Hate to be a drama queen, a jaded ex-girlfriend giving an ultimatum, or even seem like a little child throwing a tauntrum, but my subscription ends in 6 days, and this ticket will be the deal breaker to whether I re-subscribe or not.

Just wondering if I should count on having it answered before the sub ends or not.

Sutii
06.30.2012 , 10:15 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello Humankeg,

I've looked into this and am having to assume that this is in relation to the ticket concerning the Battlemaster Commendations, if this is not the case could you please clarify which issue it is concerning. Anyway, I can see that the tickets you opened on the 8th of June were closed and a response sent to you, and that this response was re-iterated just a few days ago.

Unfortunately, and I appreciate that it may well be frustrating, the information you received from Customer Service is correct and they will not be able to assist with the request you have made.

As previously stated, if this is relation to a different issue please reply here to clarify which and we shall endeavour to assist further, alternatively if there is anything else we can help with do let us know.

Thank you for you patience and understanding, apologies again for any inconvenience caused.
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Humankeg
07.01.2012 , 07:59 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Sutii View Post
Hello Humankeg,

I've looked into this and am having to assume that this is in relation to the ticket concerning the Battlemaster Commendations, if this is not the case could you please clarify which issue it is concerning. Anyway, I can see that the tickets you opened on the 8th of June were closed and a response sent to you, and that this response was re-iterated just a few days ago.

Unfortunately, and I appreciate that it may well be frustrating, the information you received from Customer Service is correct and they will not be able to assist with the request you have made.

As previously stated, if this is relation to a different issue please reply here to clarify which and we shall endeavour to assist further, alternatively if there is anything else we can help with do let us know.

Thank you for you patience and understanding, apologies again for any inconvenience caused.
That was the one. Thankyou for the response. Didn't see and didn't know that this ticket had a final response attached to it. Wasn't made clear.