Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Character restoration

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Blackardin
06.30.2012 , 07:16 PM | #1
HI Folks,

I've deleted a crafting and supply alt by mistake a few days ago and just realized what I had done. I've tried doing a search on the web but only found older posts and saw that the keyword has changed a few times. This deletion was also done a few days ago so I'm not sure if it can be restored or exactly how I can go about doing so.

Any help of info would be appreciated.
May the Schwartz be with you....

Sutii
06.30.2012 , 08:05 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello Blackardin,

To assist you with this issue we would ask that you please contact Customer Service either via email or the in-game support system. Please make sure you include as many of the following details as you are able to and one of our Customer Service Representatives will help you out as soon as possible:
  • Server (ie Cosmic Turbine / Darth Malak)
  • Character Name
  • Character Level / Class / Advanced class
  • Date/Time of the deletion
Should you contact us via email please ensure that you do so from the email address associated with your SWTOR account.

Once you've supplied this information a member of our Customer Service team will endeavour to assist with the restoration of the character, please be advised that this could take some time to process as we currently have a high volume of ticket.

If there is anything else we can help you with please let us know.

Thanks.
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Blackardin
06.30.2012 , 08:31 PM | #3
Thanks Sutii,

Much appreciated. ;p

Sutii
06.30.2012 , 08:45 PM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Any time Blackardin, I do hope it is resolved for you swiftly.

If you need anything else just let us know.

Thanks.
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Blackardin
07.01.2012 , 08:09 AM | #5
Posted here at around 10pm my time. You folks responded in less then an hour. I put the in-game ticket in around 11pm my time (as per your instructions). Woke up at 4am my time (had a nightmare that I had become a forum whiner and could not go back to sleep.....it was horrible!). Came upstairs to check for late night bargains on the GTN, and to my surprise, my character was already restored.

I knew that you would, but honestly, that exceeded my wildest expectations. Four hour restore in the wee small hours of the morning? Are you kidding me?

As has been the case each and every time I've contacted you, you have come through with flying colors.

Hats off, Sutii!