Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lost island HM, lol seriously Bioware?

Monoth
06.29.2012 , 12:28 AM | #111
Has anyone done this instance since the patch, I swear the robot fight seems harder, the lighting balls seem to come out way faster now... Before 1.3 came out if you had a really good group its was fairly easy but now it's near impossible unless you bring in 2 range dps players...
F2P is like driving on a long stretch of highway with toll booths every 1/2 mile

Daiyukie
06.29.2012 , 12:39 AM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by Ahrel View Post
I'd say it's only the first boss that's a challange, someone in the guild once mentioned it has everything but aggro dump and a double! Mainly the healer is the make or brake on that, as a healer I had such huge issues with it when we had to learn the fight. But once you get the hang of it it's a good way of tuning your resource management/trying out new stuff for a raid!

And once you learn you can dispell the mean thing(took me what, 8runs to figure it out?<_<) it becomes just a cake walk.
It's actually very easy to heal through, the key is actually the interrupts and dodging bubbles (so it hinges on everyone but the healer). I guess if the healer is braindead it would be his making or breaking the run, but as long as the tank and DPS are interrupting and getting the hell away from blue bubbles... Easy mode.

On the LAST fight, the healer is far more important for the last phase because unless your DPS absolutely murder the guy, it's all on the healer to keep up with the increasing pressure and AoE damage during the fight.
"Everyone not as good as me is a Noob. Everyone better than me is a No Lifer" - The Code of the Bads
Quote: Originally Posted by gwrtheyn
atm Concealment Operative are like a dog humping on your leg,anoying,but not lethal
Quote: Originally Posted by jaxxxster
Solution : Nerf Operatives. Again.

chaosme
06.29.2012 , 01:21 AM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by Monoth View Post
Has anyone done this instance since the patch, I swear the robot fight seems harder, the lighting balls seem to come out way faster now... Before 1.3 came out if you had a really good group its was fairly easy but now it's near impossible unless you bring in 2 range dps players...
I did it when I cleared my Rakghoul weekly after the update patch on Tuesday. Felt the same to me and I did it with a melee + a range, though there isn't much difference with doing it with 2 melees because the strategy that we use is to all follow behind the boss if we have at least one melee.

Still the same old stuff as before the 1.3 patch and we didn't run into any special issues.

KVork
06.29.2012 , 04:47 AM | #114
Ran it yesterday, plazma bubbles drop way more often then before.
Not a servant of the Force, Master I am.

Efour
06.30.2012 , 02:26 AM | #115
Ran it yesterday *** tank, Marauder, Merc and sorc healing. I thought the zone was nerfed? 1st pulled everything, never done the last boss before 1st pulled that too. Its not hard just positional. The right level of challenge for a decent group imo.

NoxiousAlby
06.30.2012 , 02:51 AM | #116
Been attempting this flashpoint on HM once a week for the last 3 weeks, and today we finally managed to complete it. We got further with each attempt but still cant down Sample Eleven (bonus boss) before the enrage timer went off at 20%. We can one shot each of the 3 main bosses before they enrage but not the bonus boss.