Inheritance

Benets

Man, this inharitance systems simple is crap. You get an item that once you choose you cant give to a third char, cos primary stats change and the item do not evolve with your char. Simply do not worth at all farm it. 1 thousand space commendations? It really do not worth. There's a lot of possibilities it could happens.

First: Inheritance evolve with your level maching at least a slgiht better than a blue item.

Second and perhaps my favorite idea about it: You buy/trade the inheritance item and it's adaptative social gear with the matching level mods. This adaptative gear give's you some benefit like each piece give's you 1.5% more XP or 2%. So when you're leveling instead get item you equip your adaptative inheritance item with new mods make it maching your level. Why this one's my favourite? Cos' it make the economy flourish. The best source of getting new mods is buying from other players.

Third: Adaptative gear is like it is, but much easier to get. Like 100 space commendatios. (I dont like this one but i still think even with my second idea that the cost is too high.

Fourth: The inheritance isn't the item itself, but you buy the mods that's legacy bound. Much cheapier of course than the full item. The good thing about it, is if you want to put it on other char you pay to take off the mod. So it help the creds sink hole, to get the money out of the system. And it could have some mods that increase XP gain, in this scheme i would say augments you buy from legacy vendor. In this system, the mods could mach the same blue mods of the same level the craft do for the players current level.

All the cases i think it should aid the char up, like give more xp on killing mobs, and or turning missions.

It could have legacy vehicles too.