Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HM Flashpoints become too easy!?

PAYMOTrig
06.29.2012 , 01:32 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by iamrhyolite View Post
(like the guy in Battle of Ilum before 1.2... you know who I am talking about)
I am a noob here, I don't know which guy are you talking about. Please, explain.

Thorvath
06.29.2012 , 02:55 AM | #12
You could always buy yourself some greens and equip that instead of rakata.

The fact is dungeons aren't considered content anymore. They are hallways that you try and run to the end of as fast as possible. I've done 3 HMs since the patch (if you are full columi or greater why do more than than one a day?). The first day it was all people who had never seen the dungeon before and it was significantly more enjoyable than the next two with the "uber raiders." In those we had people getting berated for not spacebarring convos and skipping as many of the mobs as possible including a boss.

If someone wanted to do a bonus boss well they would probably have been Vote Kicked.

That's the mentality that's the problem... these "veterans" get pissy if the FP takes more than 30 minutes. Now imagine the whines if we had actually wiped on something. So before you come on here yelling about how "Bioware is catering to babies!" think how much moaning you'd do if all the FPs were really as hard (and long) as Lost Island. FPs are basically for new people and people who see it as a chore to be done so they can get phat loot to AFK on their mounts.. Neither of them really wants to wipe 10x on the first boss.

Llama-Eight
06.29.2012 , 05:06 AM | #13
As several others have said, the HM FPs are "easy" because we're mostly in Rakata gear, we've done them all many times before & we're used to harder content (Ops & HM Ops). Three guildies & myself breezed through HM False Emperor with everyone but me in full Rakata (I was trying to gear up a new lvl 50, so I had some daily gear). I don't think they're too easy for what they're supposed to be for though.

It's a nice way to play through some of the older content that I've not seen in a while though.

iamrhyolite
06.29.2012 , 09:34 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by PAYMOTrig View Post
I am a noob here, I don't know which guy are you talking about. Please, explain.
Spoiler