Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Snipers Need "Cuncussive shot"

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Snipers Need "Cuncussive shot"

Mackuss
12.18.2011 , 09:43 PM | #1
I really really think this is the last thing that needs to be given to the sniper. Legshot is such an incredible joke it's about as funny as Dane Cook. I understand the tooltip, but the person is never even rooted for an entire SECOND - as it says it should be atleast 2. Don't know if that's another thing to chalk up to the incredible amounts of bad lag in PvP or what.

Point being our snare can be negated so much that we need something that's a dependable gap opener. Pulse Charge, Legshot and the Ambush-knockback talent are all undependable. I absolutely hated World of Slowcraft but this honestly needs to be done.

All Snipers need to be able to train a probe or shot that slows down a target, similar to the Engineering tree's "Interrogation Probe" that you can further talent to slow.
while(horse.State == dead)
{
horse.beat();
}

dougan
12.18.2011 , 10:01 PM | #2
A sniper complaining about not having enough CC to kite?

I've seen it all...
Dougan

Angerburger
12.18.2011 , 10:38 PM | #3
In the engineering tree there is an ability that enables your interrogation droid to snare.

The immobilizing shot breaks with dmg so you can really only roll the dice on that one, although I've delivered several death sentences in huttball by rooting a target on a flamer.

Foenixz
12.18.2011 , 10:47 PM | #4
Sorry OP you guys usually top kills and damage and now you want to be able to kill more
Member Synergy Online Gaming

since 2002 and we are still going strong

-Arcane-
12.18.2011 , 10:49 PM | #5
Op you cannot be serious...
Arcane Nerdherder - GM of Glory Guild on Niman
PvE Completion 10/10 Nightmare 16man - Videos

Gone to Play Diablo III, SWTOR failed.