Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Truthseeker pics

Anrew
06.25.2012 , 10:45 PM | #1
Hi, Just curious if anyone can link or put up some pictures of the truthseeker or the other double bladed lightsaber crafted by artifice that costs the 3 biometric crystal alloys. I want to see if I should attempt to augment one. SO if someone could put up or link a picture of the two types of skins equipped I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

InvisiblePerson
06.25.2012 , 11:12 PM | #2
Don't have the other one, but this is Zez-Kai Ell's Double-Bladed Lightsaber with a magenta color crystal.
Zez-Kai Ell's Double-Bladed Lightsaber

Edit:
FYI: The crystal in the middle is always the pink color regardless of color crystal.

Rogozhi
06.25.2012 , 11:24 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Anrew View Post
Hi, Just curious if anyone can link or put up some pictures of the truthseeker or the other double bladed lightsaber crafted by artifice that costs the 3 biometric crystal alloys. I want to see if I should attempt to augment one. SO if someone could put up or link a picture of the two types of skins equipped I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
Attempt? Just use a kit.

phillynew
06.26.2012 , 12:07 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by InvisiblePerson View Post
Don't have the other one, but this is Zez-Kai Ell's Double-Bladed Lightsaber with a magenta color crystal.
Zez-Kai Ell's Double-Bladed Lightsaber

Edit:
FYI: The crystal in the middle is always the pink color regardless of color crystal.
Looks about the same with the pink crystal in the middle.

XPyroWolfX
06.27.2012 , 07:55 PM | #5
I have a augment truthseerker from before 1.2

http://tinypic.com/r/jgld9g/6
"Shed Rejection! Learn To Follow The Wolves"

Anrew
06.29.2012 , 07:18 AM | #6
Well I guess I wanted the pic to find out if I want to make it to augment. Also thanks for the pic. Anyone have the other skin?