Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crash To Desktop When Clicking On The Justice

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Crash To Desktop When Clicking On The Justice
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

LordTrajanus
06.28.2012 , 10:36 PM | #1
On my Trooper character, I have a class quest called Inconspicuous Valor where I have to travel to an Imperial ship called The Justice. It's the chapter 1 finale quest. Every time I click on the ship in the galaxy map, the game crashes. So now I'm stuck. Can't continue my trooper class quest.

Griffinous
06.28.2012 , 10:39 PM | #2
Sounds like those game assets are corrupt. Have you tried a repair?
Watercooled i7 2600k @5ghz, Asus Maximus IV Extreme Z with watercooled chipset, 16gb DDR3, Watercooled 4gb AMD Radeon HD6990, Creative X-Fi Champion Kingston Hyper X 256gb SSD 3x 23" LED monitors @ 5760x1080

Tirvaak
06.28.2012 , 10:57 PM | #3 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by LordTrajanus View Post
On my Trooper character, I have a class quest called Inconspicuous Valor where I have to travel to an Imperial ship called The Justice. It's the chapter 1 finale quest. Every time I click on the ship in the galaxy map, the game crashes. So now I'm stuck. Can't continue my trooper class quest.
Hi LordTrajanus,

I think Griffinous is correct in suggesting that this may be due to some corrupt file/files.

Running the repair through the launcher should help fix the file that may be corrupt and allow you to enter The Justice.

Try this and let us know if it helps.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

Ecostumor
10.30.2012 , 08:46 AM | #4
I am having the same issues with this quest, I have tried the repair function and it still is doing it. Is there a specific file that I can remove and then run repair to see if this fixes it?

Tirvaak
11.01.2012 , 03:02 AM | #5 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi Ecostumor,

There is a way to get past this without deleting any files. When you are on your ship, prior to clicking on the galaxy map, I'd like you to go into the graphics options in game. Once here switch everything to low and turn off bloom and AA. Apply these settings, click the map and select to fly to the justice.

This should allow you to pass the section you are crashing on, and once you are on the justice you can change the graphic settings back to your preferred.

I hope this helps.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support