Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nightmare Denova

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

pureeffinmetal
06.28.2012 , 05:02 PM | #1
Yes. I'm making another one of these threads.

1.3 was a great success with transfers, ranked PVP and the LFG tool. PVPers and Casual players are rejoicing everywhere with content and features added directly for them.

Raiders play this game too! Do you really expect us to keep going with nothing but HM EC for another 3 months? Our mains are long since BiS, with min-maxed gear with maybe an exception of one or two elusive pieces. (I'm looking at you Force-Lord's MK2!!!)

I'm really trying not to sound unreasonable, but come on Bioware. Tuesday our guild pulled Toth and Zorn at 8:15. Kephess was dead at 9:45.

An hour and a half of somewhat relevant content. That just isn't enough to keep people interested for very long

This is not a "GIMME OR IM GONA UNSUB" thread. There was plenty of those in the PVP and General forums asking for Ranked Warzones, transfers and the LFG tool.

We just want some kind of update on Nightmare Denova. Something that lets us know you at least care about Raider's interest, however small a minority we may be.
Fallschirmjager
Lightning Sorcerer
<Rapture>
The Shadowlands (Formerly Shadow Hand)

Wugan
06.28.2012 , 05:05 PM | #2
I feel your pain.
A home for busy adults seeking high level PvE in a respectful, mature atmosphere.
Wugan --- Sage

Shinaa
06.28.2012 , 05:23 PM | #3
I saw at least 3 of this threads until now with no answer.
Over 50 pages on threads in the pts to big concern, no answer.
What makes you think they will answer now?
My guild is in pretty much the same situation, some don't even log in anymore if there is no raid and if there is, well it takes a maximum of 90 minutes to clear it, best time was two weeks back with a little over an hour, but it's getting old and boring.
At this point I don't think even nightmare Denova is enough anymore, it's only 4 bosses, you can't possibly think 4 bosses will be enough for a few more months!!

xenofire
06.28.2012 , 05:36 PM | #4
They could have made nightmare denova in less than one week by just tweaking the bosses slightly.

Instead it's been MONTHS, and we don't even hear about it anymore.

It's not comin' fellas! PVE is done for.
Guildmaster of The Remnant on The Harbinger
#4 World | #2 US | EC16 HM

JesseSky
06.28.2012 , 06:00 PM | #5 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Nightmare Denova is coming. It has taken longer than we'd like, because we've been reworking NM to be a full-fledged difficulty mode with its own loot and its own mechanics. Trust me, we want to put it in your hands as soon as we can.
Jesse Sky
Lead Designer

Shinaa
06.28.2012 , 06:04 PM | #6
Interesting, it's shows a BW answer in this thread, but I can't see it. Invisible answers won't help.
Made a screenshot just in case.

pureeffinmetal
06.28.2012 , 06:08 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Shinaa View Post
Interesting, it's shows a BW answer in this thread, but I can't see it. Invisible answers won't help.
Made a screenshot just in case.
My hopes were up for a second...and then crushed again.

sadface
Fallschirmjager
Lightning Sorcerer
<Rapture>
The Shadowlands (Formerly Shadow Hand)

Aurojiin
06.28.2012 , 06:21 PM | #8
Real life has become so busy for me that I've been forced to quit the game for the next couple of months.

I'm starting to realise this is more of a blessing in disguise than not. With a bit of luck, we'll have Nightmare Denova by the time I eventually return. Originally I was worried about being left behind on the gear/content curve, but looking at the speed of content delivery thus far... I probably don't have much to worry about.

Typeslice
06.28.2012 , 07:30 PM | #9
Says there is a staff post in this thread. Where is it?
Xaph'an / A'baddon - GM of Undercon
The Shadowlands
http://undercon.guildlaunch.com

xenofire
06.28.2012 , 07:44 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Typeslice View Post
Says there is a staff post in this thread. Where is it?
It's ironic that's for sure. A post commenting on how silent bioware has been, and then bioware posts in the thread-- silently.
Guildmaster of The Remnant on The Harbinger
#4 World | #2 US | EC16 HM