Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rattataki

JenJery
06.28.2012 , 02:05 PM | #1
Why does nobody like rattataki. My bounty hunter is a rattataki and i think its the only race that fits the class's voice, but thats not the point. The point is that i never see anyone talking about or even having a rattataki. I love them.

Raiellyn
06.28.2012 , 02:18 PM | #2
They have the least lore or significant presence amongst all the races, aside from maybe the Mirialan. The most that the Rattataki have is Asajj Ventress, who is a very minor character in the universe and not as well-liked as others like Thrawn for the Chiss or Darth Maul for the Zabrak.
"It's a bad day for heroes."

Mutive
06.28.2012 , 05:23 PM | #3
I love the way they look (I rolled my BH as a rattataki, too). But I do think that it's a lore issue. Plus, many people just like having hair.

Nucksfan
06.28.2012 , 05:36 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Mutive View Post
I love the way they look (I rolled my BH as a rattataki, too). But I do think that it's a lore issue. Plus, many people just like having hair.
I agree with this. I'm bald in real life. I don't want to be bald online also

Lithy
06.28.2012 , 06:00 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Mutive View Post
I've tried to make one but the baldness on a female character is what gets me everytime
Lithíum Hartshotte, Sniper
Exit Area

Tallianna Hartshotte, Gunslinger
Officer of Shadowed

TheBetty
06.28.2012 , 07:00 PM | #6
Because everyone doesn't like Kaliyo lol!

I like the way they look, but just like everyother game I have played...I chose Human.
If force choking Jawas is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Ninja_Amnesty
06.28.2012 , 07:19 PM | #7
Before the game came out and I saw the race choices, I wanted to be a Rattataki Warrior. I was stoked until I found out I had to be one or the other and I chose warrior. Then when they came out with the legacy I came back to the game and got another toon to 50 so I could unlock a Rattataki for all classes. I made a Rattataki Sentinel and got him some augmented vibroswords... you should see all the people that stare at my character. I have even had a few /w and tell me he looks awesome
As a smuggler, I usually give three responses. Are you going to pay me, is that all you're going to pay me, and yes I'll do it.

Dawgtide
06.28.2012 , 09:24 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by JenJery View Post
Why does nobody like rattataki. My bounty hunter is a rattataki and i think its the only race that fits the class's voice, but thats not the point. The point is that i never see anyone talking about or even having a rattataki. I love them.
I have a 41 female body type 4 imperial agent and a male body type 3 sith inquisitor right now. I love the race. Nothing like getting called an alien by everyone, but feeling like the baddest alien on the block. I think many may not like them because of being bald, especially the female characters. Doesn't bother me one bit.
My Crew: * Dielika Dawgtide - Bodyguard Mercenary * Horris Dawgtide - Gunnery Commando * Tideford Dawgtide - Balance Shadow * Jadefaith Dawgtide - Engineering Sniper * Railroad Dawgtide - Vigilance Guardian * Forestry Dawgtide - Madness Sorcerer * Meagan Dawgtide - Sawbones Scoundrel * Domenica Dawgtide - Immortal Juggarnaut

Damask_Rose
06.28.2012 , 09:37 PM | #9
My agent is a Rattataki and I think she is very beautiful. She has very delicate, refined features that work very well with the femagent's voice. But then I like diversity in my characters and try not to duplicate species, or at least not species/gender combinations.

Game Development Tutorials
Friends referral for free character transfer and unlocks

Malkosis
06.29.2012 , 09:16 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by JenJery View Post
I like them. Have both a male Rattataki Operative and a female Rattataki Merc. If I ever get the species unlock, I'd likely make one as a Jedi or Sith....assuming I have any character slots left!