Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rattataki

JenJery
06.28.2012 , 02:05 PM | #1
Why does nobody like rattataki. My bounty hunter is a rattataki and i think its the only race that fits the class's voice, but thats not the point. The point is that i never see anyone talking about or even having a rattataki. I love them.

Raiellyn
06.28.2012 , 02:18 PM | #2
They have the least lore or significant presence amongst all the races, aside from maybe the Mirialan. The most that the Rattataki have is Asajj Ventress, who is a very minor character in the universe and not as well-liked as others like Thrawn for the Chiss or Darth Maul for the Zabrak.
Because I'm the hero this forum deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they'll insult me, because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a vocal critic, a watchful commenter. A Snark Knight.

Mutive
06.28.2012 , 05:23 PM | #3
I love the way they look (I rolled my BH as a rattataki, too). But I do think that it's a lore issue. Plus, many people just like having hair.

Nucksfan
06.28.2012 , 05:36 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Mutive View Post
I love the way they look (I rolled my BH as a rattataki, too). But I do think that it's a lore issue. Plus, many people just like having hair.
I agree with this. I'm bald in real life. I don't want to be bald online also

Lithy
06.28.2012 , 06:00 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Mutive View Post
I've tried to make one but the baldness on a female character is what gets me everytime
The Hartshotte Legacy
Lithíum, Sniper
Tallianna, Gunslinger
Shadowed

TheBetty
06.28.2012 , 07:00 PM | #6
Because everyone doesn't like Kaliyo lol!

I like the way they look, but just like everyother game I have played...I chose Human.
If force choking Jawas is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Ninja_Amnesty
06.28.2012 , 07:19 PM | #7
Before the game came out and I saw the race choices, I wanted to be a Rattataki Warrior. I was stoked until I found out I had to be one or the other and I chose warrior. Then when they came out with the legacy I came back to the game and got another toon to 50 so I could unlock a Rattataki for all classes. I made a Rattataki Sentinel and got him some augmented vibroswords... you should see all the people that stare at my character. I have even had a few /w and tell me he looks awesome
As a smuggler, I usually give three responses. Are you going to pay me, is that all you're going to pay me, and yes I'll do it.

Dawgtide
06.28.2012 , 09:24 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by JenJery View Post
Why does nobody like rattataki. My bounty hunter is a rattataki and i think its the only race that fits the class's voice, but thats not the point. The point is that i never see anyone talking about or even having a rattataki. I love them.
I have a 41 female body type 4 imperial agent and a male body type 3 sith inquisitor right now. I love the race. Nothing like getting called an alien by everyone, but feeling like the baddest alien on the block. I think many may not like them because of being bald, especially the female characters. Doesn't bother me one bit.
My Crew: * Dielika Dawgtide - Bodyguard Mercenary * Horris Dawgtide - Gunnery Commando * Tideford Dawgtide - Balance Shadow * Jadefaith Dawgtide - Engineering Sniper * Railroad Dawgtide - Vigilance Guardian * Forestry Dawgtide - Madness Sorcerer * Meagan Dawgtide - Sawbones Scoundrel * Domenica Dawgtide - Immortal Juggarnaut

Damask_Rose
06.28.2012 , 09:37 PM | #9
My agent is a Rattataki and I think she is very beautiful. She has very delicate, refined features that work very well with the femagent's voice. But then I like diversity in my characters and try not to duplicate species, or at least not species/gender combinations.
Unity 3d tutorials http://www.burgzergarcade.com/
Friends referral for free character transfer and unlocks
http://www.swtor.com/r/Z9xhHv

Malkosis
06.29.2012 , 09:16 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by JenJery View Post
I like them. Have both a male Rattataki Operative and a female Rattataki Merc. If I ever get the species unlock, I'd likely make one as a Jedi or Sith....assuming I have any character slots left!