Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gathering/mission bug

dkangl
06.28.2012 , 03:09 PM | #1
Whenever one of my companions is on a mission if I load to a new area (like planet and or from to pvp) it will randomly drop the mission and the time is wasted. PLEASE fix this asap.

Telanis
06.28.2012 , 04:13 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by dkangl View Post
Whenever one of my companions is on a mission if I load to a new area (like planet and or from to pvp) it will randomly drop the mission and the time is wasted. PLEASE fix this asap.
Try the bug forum: http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11

Maestrodomus
06.28.2012 , 04:20 PM | #3
Yes, crafting missions are currently bugged. If your companion is on the mission or the mission is in your list you will simply lose the mission. The "cast" time will complete and it will say nothing and the mission is gone for good. You used to get a message stating "That mission is already active" and you would retain the mission in your inventory.
Dark Fury [Canderous Ordo]

Glower
06.28.2012 , 04:58 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Maestrodomus View Post
Yes, crafting missions are currently bugged. If your companion is on the mission or the mission is in your list you will simply lose the mission. The "cast" time will complete and it will say nothing and the mission is gone for good.
I just lost 340-Scavenging purple list because of this error

Telanis
06.28.2012 , 05:17 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Maestrodomus View Post
If your companion is on the mission or the mission is in your list you will simply lose the mission. The "cast" time will complete and it will say nothing and the mission is gone for good. You used to get a message stating "That mission is already active" and you would retain the mission in your inventory.
That's a completely different issue.