Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Feedback] Group Finder

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

VoodooV
06.28.2012 , 05:02 PM | #241
Did something change? can you solo collicoid war games now? because why would you make Normal ModeCollicoid war games ineligible for level 50 on the Group Finder when you have to have 3-4 people to get past that force field section?

Kozzmozz
06.28.2012 , 05:12 PM | #242
just like you type here, you could type ingame asking what FP you like to do ! the time you spended here, could of got you into a group for that FP !
"http://thewatchersinthedark.enjin.com" home of TWitD, a social raiding guild for adults, website crammed with guides!"

VoodooV
06.28.2012 , 05:29 PM | #243
Quote: Originally Posted by Kozzmozz View Post
just like you type here, you could type ingame asking what FP you like to do ! the time you spended here, could of got you into a group for that FP !
I'm sorry Kozz, but that doesn't answer the question I asked. Please try again though.

scourgeogre
06.30.2012 , 07:37 PM | #244
I am having a ton of difficulty with this. I'm level 19 and I'm trying this tool for the first time. I select my roles with no problem, but then I cannot choose any flashpoints. they are all greyed out and I cannot select any of them. I am not in a group. I've reset all instances. I should at least get to be able to choose arthiss and hammer station? Not having a group finder was my biggest complaint about the game so far and now that it is here I am just frustrated by the fact it isn't working for me. Is any one else having this trouble? If so what was the fix/ I'd like to complete these flashpoints before I gain too much level and it is a cake walk for me.

alrun
07.01.2012 , 02:11 AM | #245
you may have left-over quests from started FP in your quest log. e.g. [Group] FP Athiss.
You need to abondon those first before joining the GFT.

Also you need to have less than 25 or 24 quests in your log. Meaning if you quest log is full you cannot join the GFT.

nicozoso
07.01.2012 , 04:36 PM | #246
hi everybody! in 2 days i didnt make a single mission using the group finder (im a sentinel), is that normal?

Reedscam
07.01.2012 , 10:11 PM | #247
The mouse-over text on the icon that explains what you've queued up has a remarkably poor layout. Part of that is my difficulty reading anything in the game's font, but the way the text is formatted -- aka the way all of the queues run together instead of having a hard return after each -- is really frustrating.

Also, there is no information of any kind of just how long a person can expect to be in queue for. I understand that this information would be whimsical at best, but having an average of time spent is better than nothing.

Theronlas
07.01.2012 , 10:27 PM | #248
Quote: Originally Posted by Jedi_Wannabe View Post
The problem I ran into was having my Commando Healer dropped into Lost Island. This character came from a low pop server and hadn't done any flash points since Mando Raiders. Red Reaper would have been more appropriate for that character, based on gear at the time.

If they are going to keep the system as is, then perhaps they should give everyone a full set of Recruit PvE gear when hitting 50, just like the recruit PvP gear but with PvE stats.

If LFG is going to skip new fifties straight to Lost Island, give new fifties free gear appropriate to run Lost Island. It seems fair since new fifties are put into the 50 PvP bracket and given gear appropriate for that.

Someone who leveled up doing flash points might not need the gear, just as someone who leveled up doing PvP wouldn't need the current PvP recruit gear.
Lost Island is in a separate category to the other HM flashpoints (shares the same daily BH commms though). So if your not geared enough for it then dont select it on the main panel of the group finder, you will still get the comms.

pdtecrj
07.02.2012 , 08:22 PM | #249
Quote: Originally Posted by Theronlas View Post
Lost Island is in a separate category to the other HM flashpoints (shares the same daily BH commms though). So if your not geared enough for it then dont select it on the main panel of the group finder, you will still get the comms.
They weren't talking about HM, they were talking about normal. If you look at the Group Finder, you'll see Lost Island is in the normal mode Flashpoint list. So is Red Reaper. They were saying that Red Reaper is probably more appropriate for a fresh level 50 than Lost Island, so maybe Lost Island shouldn't be in that same set of normal FPs required for the random.

Skidrowbro
07.02.2012 , 08:31 PM | #250
Quote: Originally Posted by pdtecrj View Post
They weren't talking about HM, they were talking about normal. If you look at the Group Finder, you'll see Lost Island is in the normal mode Flashpoint list. So is Red Reaper. They were saying that Red Reaper is probably more appropriate for a fresh level 50 than Lost Island, so maybe Lost Island shouldn't be in that same set of normal FPs required for the random.
Or you could check only reaper and uncheck LI