Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

subscription

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Nague
12.17.2011 , 07:07 AM | #1
after i set up my sub, the page shows "Your subscription information cannot be accessed at this time. Please try again later." for days now.

Did i break it? Do i need help? Or is that normal?

Godfather
12.17.2011 , 07:26 AM | #2
There seems to be a problem with subscriptions right now. I registered the game today and i tried to go to the next step and set up a sub with my paypal account. It gives me an error and it does not accept it. So i presume it's broken, unless i'm doing something terribly wrong.

Nague
12.17.2011 , 11:00 AM | #3
anyone else?

Nague
12.18.2011 , 04:18 PM | #4
halp, ingame support doesnt answer my tickets concerning this issue.

Malstrond
12.18.2011 , 09:57 PM | #5
I'm having the same problem. I sucessfully set up my subscription, but afterwards the subscription page became unavailable, showing this error message.

Ratae
12.18.2011 , 10:04 PM | #6 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  

Hi Malstrond,

Please try logging out of your SW:TOR account and then log back in, to see if the subscription now shows.

Thank you.

Ratae | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Nague
12.19.2011 , 01:21 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by L1-F9 View Post

Hi Malstrond,

Please try logging out of your SW:TOR account and then log back in, to see if the subscription now shows.

Thank you.

i know you did not talk to me, but i am having this problem for days now, so i will just answer.
Logging out and back in did nothing for me. It still shows "Your subscription information cannot be accessed at this time. Please try again later."

Also, in the account summary it shows that the sub is set up correctly by the yellow "checked" arrow. But i cant actually view the data, nor could i change or cancel it.

Any help is welcome so i dont suddenly find myself unable to play this week or next month.

mikeoxwells
12.19.2011 , 01:31 AM | #8
Im wondering what they are going to do about those of us that cant get in to manage our acounts whatsoever due to the software security key.

I cant cancel my account, add time, etc. Im in no mans land, hehe.

Nague
12.19.2011 , 01:32 AM | #9
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...416#post479416

i found more people with this problem, they are all german though. Seems to be connected to our special payment option.

Ratae
12.19.2011 , 01:46 AM | #10 This is the last staff post in this thread.  

Hi Nague,

The subscription looks to be set up properly for you so you will be able to play after December 20th..
Did you use the ELV method of payment? There have been some issues with this previously, so I will add this to the list.

Thank you for your help.

Ratae | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support