Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Search and Rescue

Jingles
06.27.2012 , 11:48 PM | #1
The Search and Rescue heroic 4 man mission on Tatooine...***. Has nobody complained about this yet? Why haven't they done something about the difficulty of this mission? It says the mission is for level 25, but if I go with a group of people consisting of anyone under level 30, we get *****. This mission is ridiculous. Bioware, you need to do some serious adjusting with this mission.

YanksfanJP
06.28.2012 , 06:56 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Jingles View Post
The Search and Rescue heroic 4 man mission on Tatooine...***. Has nobody complained about this yet? Why haven't they done something about the difficulty of this mission? It says the mission is for level 25, but if I go with a group of people consisting of anyone under level 30, we get *****. This mission is ridiculous. Bioware, you need to do some serious adjusting with this mission.
Have done this mission multiple times with no level 30's in the group and never had a problem.

PEBCAK
I'm not arrogant. I'm just aware of my greatness.

Brittaany_Banks
06.28.2012 , 07:32 AM | #3
This is one of those missions you need a bunch of players with CC abilities.
I don't care who you are. I don't care if you are male, or female, black, or white, gay, or straight, religious, or non-religious, old or young. I care about 3 things. Can you tank properly? Can you DPS properly? Can you heal properly?