Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Any one else in the UK feel screwed by GAME?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Any one else in the UK feel screwed by GAME?

Zenob
12.13.2011 , 12:22 PM | #21
Yup I also feel tottaly screwed by game!!

Ordered the collectors edition on the 1st available day then had to wait until the 26th for my code.
Still waiting on an invite to early access.
Also game started the process of charging my card but have not yet completed (basically made my bank aware they where planning on claiming X amount of money but did not complete) My order is still showing as shipped but as we all know that means nothing!

SMAKA
12.13.2011 , 12:24 PM | #22
I'm going to sue bw. It's just bs not giving everyone the same chance to get 50 first. Why would you put false server status on webiste when all servers are light anyways???* GOOD JOB BW. A great start that tells your customers YOU CANT BE TRUSTED. %99 people want queues instead of waiting unlimited days.... Screw all of your staff.

SMAKA
12.13.2011 , 12:25 PM | #23
Now I really hope all the servers crash or an earthquake hits austin and eats you all alive.

SMAKA
12.13.2011 , 12:28 PM | #24
The real unfair thing is not letting everyone get the same chance. People who ordered later are way behind the curve now and it will be harder for them(us). It's not if we get on 13 or 15. You should have just letted everyone in at the SAME time.

Zenob
12.13.2011 , 12:32 PM | #25
And you had to make 3 seperate post's why??

Also letting everyone in at the same time is a sure fire way of crashing the servers.
Then everyone looses out.
I'm glad some folks have managed to get in I'm just dissapointed I'm not currently one of them.