Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lost a character :o(

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Graypale
06.27.2012 , 09:56 AM | #1
after i tranfered to a different server i noticed it showed i had 9 characters .. this was a sign of problem to come as my last transfere was a lev 26 and everytime i tried to log in to that character .it caused a error ans closed the game ....
i tried to log in many times with the same result i had to delete the character so now i have only 7 but still shows 8
is there a way to solve this

Kindajenin
06.27.2012 , 10:22 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Graypale,

To have your character restored, please submit a ticket including the following information:
  • Character name:
  • Server name:
  • The date and time of the deletion of your character:
Thanks you.
Kindajenin| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Graypale
06.29.2012 , 08:03 AM | #3
thanks for reply i have so far sent 3 replys and still no contact i will wait a bit longer then try starting a new character
shame if i have to as i will have lost a lot of time and ingame resources but at the moment i would just like to know either way if he can be restored or not if not i can begin again but thanks for your fast reply )

Speire
06.29.2012 , 08:26 AM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Graypale,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. An agent should be in contact with you shortly to help you with your issue.

Thanks for your interest in Star Wars : The Old Republic.

Speire | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

Graypale
07.01.2012 , 06:55 AM | #5
all is sorted thanks folks i was contacted in game and i recived great help thanks again

Speire
07.01.2012 , 06:57 AM | #6 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi again Graypale,

We're glad to hear that this was sorted out for you.

Thanks for the feedback and best of luck!

Speire | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support