Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

KR-82 Expulser Enraged? Normal mode?

CMoldas
06.27.2012 , 10:02 AM | #1
My first run through Kaon Under Siege and I am a little confused. The KR-82 Droid wiped us a few times and I get that. What I don't understand is it enraged on us and that was the end of course. This was in Story Mode. Anyone have a simple answer why? I'm just a newb trying to learn and improve. Thank you in advance!
-Vakkus
- Prophecy of the Five

Aetou
06.27.2012 , 10:05 AM | #2
Bosses enrage if you kill them too slowly - you don't have unlimited time to down them (otherwise you could just take 3 healers and a tank and never fail.) Just kill him more quickly (so improve gear/rotations for your DPS.)

Leovinus
06.27.2012 , 10:08 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Aetou View Post
Bosses enrage if you kill them too slowly - you don't have unlimited time to down them (otherwise you could just take 3 healers and a tank and never fail.) Just kill him more quickly (so improve gear/rotations for your DPS.)
That isn't supposed to be accurate for story mode (flashpoints). I don't know if the concept was changed for SM LI or not, or if it's a bug though. But for all other flashpoints at least, there are not supposed to be enrages.

CMoldas
06.27.2012 , 10:10 AM | #4
Hmm, I thought enrages were the territory of HM's only. Oh well. Thanks for the response!
-Vakkus
- Prophecy of the Five