Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mouse look sensitivty is crazy

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Mouse look sensitivty is crazy

mikeeeeee
12.16.2011 , 02:34 PM | #1
I'm using Win7 with a standard optical mouse, nothing fancy.
I've seen some other posts on this same issue.

When I barely move the mouse while right-clicking, it spins at 100mph, for lack of a better term... There is no slider to lower mouse sensitivity in-game.
I have turned camera settings down and even lowered mouse settings within Windows, which showed no improvement in being able to keep the world from spinning.

I've used mouse look along with the movement keys to play MMO games for over a decade. It's unplayable that way in this game without being able to turn sensitivity down.
Hard for an old guy to break habits.

I have seen talk that there used to be a mouse look sensitivity slider in beta, but again I do not have that under my in-game mouse settings.

I know there are bigger problems with the impending launch, but was just curious if anyone has a possible work around so that mouse look can be used until there is a possible solution later?

Thanks!

Lajnus-B
12.16.2011 , 02:45 PM | #2
Yeah I got a bit of a problem with that too, I have to put it on 0% just to be able to play without straining my wrist.

There's no point in haveing a scale from 0-100 if the range from 0-1 is like going from 99-100

sokweman
12.18.2011 , 09:26 PM | #3
already posted on another thread about the same issue.. but ya even turning the camera spin all the way down it spins like crazy - actually makes the game unplayable for me so far. hope it's addressed soon.