Ranked wz for general pvp plz

Beratac

mean while everyone else doing spe'd groups gets a jump a head on the ranking system.. ya thats truely a fair way to introduce something..

Ranking doesn't give you better gear. You have access to war hero just like everyone else.

I'll feed your dogs to my goldfish.

Haha awesome!

Edited by Kurfer

So you think they are not opening up solo ques in ranked WZ's in pre-season just to be a meanie weenie? Did the thought ever occur to you that they had some reasoning behind not doing this or restriction that still needed to be addressed? I guess its just easier on the melon to think they are being big meanie weenies.

I understand that BioWare is not capable to get this working yet, but I don'T understand why they think it is a good idea to get both ready on the same time. The folks who queue solo might also would like to have some testing time on live servers before the true competion of the first season starts. If they do both at the same time, be sure we will see again complaining threads here on the forums. And I can than once again tell how stupid I think the decisions BioWare make often are.

How hard is it to get a 8 man pug ops and farm ranked comms. You don't need a guild to do rwz and you don't need rating to get the gear. Screw if you lose every time, getting rwz comms is better than getting wz comms and trading them.

thanks for that sporting explanation.. pt is.. they need to open it up to everyone.. not season from now.. or what ever... thats the problem with games... pre this and pre that... BS... open it up to everyone or don't even launch it until you can... frankly its friggen stupid doing it this way

If ratings reset at the beginning of Season One, you have access to the same gear as those doing Rateds and those doing Rateds are playing the same Warzones as you(just with "Rated" in front of them); what exactly is the problem and why are you so mad?

Even if they do have access to Rated WH gear, it has the exact same stats as WH. The only difference is cosmetic. Is that really such a huge deal for you?Because that's the only legitimate point I can think of for one to be disappointed,not angry, in the current queues and it's not gamebreaking,unfair or a doomsday scenario.

If you don't like it, then find 7 random people on your server and form a Rated premade, post on your server forums that you are forming a Rated premade, or bug people in your guild to queue up with you. Problem solved.

Edited by Temeluchus

Creating ranked pvp wz for 8 man spec teams is BS!!!! open it up to general pvp because not everyone gets into spec'd pvp groups. Not everyone likes having a guild that spends their lives doing nothing but farming valor for gear. A true ranking system opens it up to everyone.. not just building 8 man teams.

If you want to solo then go into normal warzones. Ranked warzones are designed for teams. I don't know about you but I don't trust pugs enough to go into a ranked match and screw with my ratings.