Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Inventory issues, & diplomacy bug

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Inventory issues, & diplomacy bug

12.15.2011 , 05:22 PM | #1
I play a bounty hunter (name is same as forum name) on The Swiftsure and earlier I found a customizable item for jedi/smuggler or whatnot, after inspecting it every time I would inspect another item through linking it in chat this items description overwrote the previous items description. I think I've probably gotten rid of the item but the problem persists.

Also I may have done it on accident, but earlier today I noticed my offhand weapon suddenly was devoid of mods.

Additionally, a minor annoyance occurred when sending a companion on a diplomacy mission. I was awarded 1.0000006109 or something light side points, which has my OCD acting up, I like to see nice round integers but now every time I look at my LS / DS points I see a nasty bunch of decimals.

Website - Forums - Apply
Hardcore Endgame PvE - PvP Dominance - US West PvP Server

12.18.2011 , 06:20 AM | #2
I have the exact same problem from diplomacy with my alignment points. Anyone know what the story is with this?

12.18.2011 , 06:33 AM | #3
I have same problem

12.18.2011 , 06:36 AM | #4
I have the same problem,
Here is a screenshot of mine:

I really hope they can fix this to round decimals again, because this looks messed up imo.
Also i had some Dark Side missions reward me with Light Side points.
Madness - Sith Assassin- Memia Gaming - Bloodworthy Server
5/6 HM Operations - 8-1-2012

12.18.2011 , 06:37 AM | #5
got the same problem.
but somehow the digits after the "." keep on changing.
would like to make a screen, but guess what...
and carney said "there will be trolls", and there was trolls.

Fluffy Killer Bunnies

12.18.2011 , 09:23 PM | #6
Got this too, but I have not clicked on Accept yet so a GM can see the mission. The mission that gave me the decimal value is called "Spin" and it is a darkside mission. I not clicking Accept because I know from beta it will award both light and dark point.

I am hoping a GM can delete the mission from my Pending Queue.
Wait under this burning bridge while I determine what your opinion means to me...