Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thank you BW for the free 320000 credits

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Thank you BW for the free 320000 credits

MOAI
06.26.2012 , 05:49 PM | #1
Thank you for the 320k in credits on my level 50 characters, but even giving out free recruit does not make it look any better. This does not solve the problem with recruit gear being ugly and bad looking with no way to change it. Please make recruit gear orange or purple. Or sell the mods by themselves.
The Kusannagi Legacy (Major Mottokko - Vanguard; Master Smurfete - Jedi Sentinel; Captain Comicos - Gunslinger; Master Aelya - Jedi Sage; Revvi - Level 50 GS; Tophh - Level 47 Shadow; Killdaemperor - Level 50 SA, Sayia - Level 36 Guardian, Sumwon - Scoundrel, Vvette - Juggernaut, Kalyo - Operative, Mmako - Powertech)

Henu
06.26.2012 , 05:55 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by MOAI View Post
Thank you for the 320k in credits on my level 50 characters, but even giving out free recruit does not make it look any better. This does not solve the problem with recruit gear being ugly and bad looking with no way to change it. Please make recruit gear orange or purple. Or sell the mods by themselves.
FFS stop asking for everything and get out there off your lazy butt and earn the gear like everyone else.
Kript - SNX - Harby, Yes its a PVE server but honestly there isn't a lot of open world PVP on the other servers anyway.

Polebreaker
06.26.2012 , 06:29 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Henu View Post
FFS stop asking for everything and get out there off your lazy butt and earn the gear like everyone else.
Holy reading comprehension fail...

I took the 320k on each of my 3 50's, considered spending it on the black hole travel pass but said f- it, it's 2 minutes of my life (albeit painful) to zone through corellia every day... prob gonna need the money to fix my wh augment slots anyway, yay moronic bw...

sauerkraut
06.26.2012 , 06:32 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by MOAI View Post
What happened with that "adaptive gear" thing BW promised?

Quinlynn
06.26.2012 , 06:43 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by sauerkraut View Post
What happened with that "adaptive gear" thing BW promised?
Too hard for noob programmers.