Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Bug] Group Finder Rewards

_Mech_
06.26.2012 , 01:32 PM | #1
Quote:
Players can receive bonus rewards for using Group Finder by keeping the default selections, which will result in a randomly selected Flashpoint or Operation. Players receive bonus rewards the first time each day they complete a random Flashpoint or Hard Mode Flashpoint, or complete a Story Mode Operation. Rewards are received upon completing the content.
After completing Story mode Battle for Ilum, the 5 Daily Commendation reward was not granted

Server: Drooga's Pleasure Barge
Group: Guardian Tank, Sage Heals, Shadow & Sentinel DPS
Flashpoint: Story-mode Battle for Ilum
Time: ~1:30p CDT to ~2:30p CDT

Flashpoint was completed using the Group finder tool
**Only completed the main quest-line, did not complete bonus quests**
The Born Legacy
The Harbinger
Daishi - Infiltration Shadow
Sunder - Combat Medic Commando

Spittle
06.26.2012 , 02:06 PM | #2
Did you specify which flashpoint you wanted to do, or have the default setting?

Half our group got comms, half didn't, earlier, because two of them chose to do FE.
Kristof
Prophecy of the Five

Samoth_Nomad
06.26.2012 , 02:38 PM | #3
On Drooga's as well, was not rewarded. Possibly because we queued as a group of 4? all other settings were random(default)

kiyota
06.26.2012 , 03:45 PM | #4
i got the same thing on a low level character, i left it as default but didnt get the commendations it said. But atleast I did get the emerging conflicts daily done. So I know the FP was finished, but just no commendations the group finder said there was going to be at the end.

shikhan
06.26.2012 , 03:46 PM | #5
just had the same issue. I had deselected Kaon as i could not be bothered to run it with undergeared people (just had a fresh 50 group through groupfinder..... fail!!). To my surprise though the green "daily reward available" icon remained lit.

i did BT with the next grp and i didnt get my BH comms (QQ). i opened a ticket about it but then i played around with the grp finder tool.
I tried selecting and deselcting kaon again and this time it came up with "daily reward unavailable".

so this looks like its the bug as sometimes it remains lit. dont know how to recreate the conditions when this occured but the tool lied to me..... IT LIED!!