Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Opening Map Causes Lag

Belsebill
12.17.2011 , 05:17 AM | #11
Actually for me this fix was really easy..

It was a bloody quest when i was tracking it that made me having lagspikes on every single quest update!

Removed it from tracking, and voilá, no more lagspikes.

As of right now, it's only the quest called "Where Darkness Abides" that causes this issue for me.

Edit: Actually it seems to be related to the Taris Bonus quests, all of them made me spike when i was tracking them.

ORJTsukasa
12.17.2011 , 05:44 AM | #12
This worked for me, but seems to be a different quest for everybody. Untracking the quest "Future Threat" Stopped the map from lagging when pulling it up.

Xesos
12.18.2011 , 09:16 PM | #13
Hey guys.

I was getting crazy from this because I didn't have any problems with any graphic or maps or anything anywhere (except ofc bugged materials which you couldn't click :P). Anyways, I checked this forum and thank you, untracking the quest - Heroic 4 Total Elimination - stopped any lags I had. So thank you.

Edit: I got another quest causing lags - Where Darkness Abides and it's bonus quest - Threat Assesment

Edit 2: Ok, nvm, looks like it's more quests so if you have lag issues, just untrack some quests. Weird thing I would say. Poor Taris