Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BioWare rename to LOLware

OutlawViper
06.26.2012 , 01:10 PM | #1
To start off with can I ask bioware do you really pay the people who come up with ideas for the game and how to do them or is this done by asking people off the street. Dont get me wrong there has been some great ideas but just about every one has been messed up.

Lets make big servers so there is a lot of PvP and PvE and get them to rename because the name is used by some one who played a week and left and the ppl who have been here from day 1 are the ones who get ---- over, but dont let them use ' or _ or in there names on the start and end but let them use random French letter and things like that makes it harder to whisper and invite people, let them wait 2hr to log in just to play, spend all there credits to get the speeder and other things on each toon sooner when it should have been a 1 off per legacy (now I have to send credits from toon to toon to get the things I want).

Why put a patch out with all the bugs in it. I have to say I did find it funny when my anti virus sad the game was a virus good work there. Had me going for a bit there.

Plz can you spend a bit of time to try and fix the problems in a way that works and not just make new ones.

OutlawViper
06.26.2012 , 01:20 PM | #2
Just to add, If u want to play the game as if u log out to go have dinner ur going to be waiting for a long time to get on, Toom of freedom nadd, Wish i wasnt there.

jasoncollins
06.26.2012 , 01:32 PM | #3
i vote for the name blizz ware
becuase every patch they come out with creates more bugs than it fixes ^_^
10% love for the real world
90% hate for the real world

Zez-Kai-Ell
06.26.2012 , 01:35 PM | #4
First i was glad to move server that would mean no long ques in war zone and etc, bot now long long waiting time to enter? lol
This is ridiculous, they should never have move everyone to same server now is to much players resulting in stupid waiting time, was predictable that 1.3 would bring back old players, why not have at least 2 pvp servers instead one?
I too now am regret to move to freedon nadd, if i would stay on original server atm probably the server population would be better and no long waiting time to enter.
Realy nice bioware, still failing like always since game beining

OutlawViper
06.26.2012 , 01:53 PM | #5
I was thinking they would do 2 or 3 of each server too. 1 server per is over kill. The game hase so meany thing that could be fixed but bioware dose what they want. So im waiting to see what happens in a day or 2 and then who knows, but im not going to be waiting ever day for 2 HR just to log into the game and play.