Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Quickslot Bar Abilities Locked

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Quickslot Bar Abilities Locked

Neifan
06.26.2012 , 01:30 PM | #1
On one character, and one character only, my Quickslot Bar Abilities are locked. Any ability currently slotted can not be moved no matter what I do. Even selecting the ability from the ability menu and dragging it to the bar won't work unless the slot is already empty. I checked the preferences menu, but I don't see an option to lock or unlock the bars. This is particularly frustrating since this character just had all his abilities scrambled after the talent reset. If anyone has any ideas how to fix this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Pairaka
06.26.2012 , 01:35 PM | #2
Under preferences look under the keybindings tab (at the bottom). Second from the top is "Quickbar." Scroll all the way down and there is the ability to assign a hotkey to "Toggle Quickbar Lock." I usually assign it to 'u'. That way you can lock and unlock your abilities on the quickbars (so you don't accidentally drag them off the bar during combat).

Additionally, if you look at the side of your default quickbar, there is a little "+" sign and a lock symbol. Clicking the lock symbol will also unlock the bars (or unlock them if they're locked). The "+" symbol opens the interface editor.
Mera Virai | "You should be running..."

Neifan
06.26.2012 , 01:43 PM | #3
Thank you. That fixed it. I never would have thought of a tiny button next to the bar.