Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Character Transfers & problems

AnastWiz
06.26.2012 , 11:49 AM | #1
I Transfered my account (4 characters) last week from Lord Calypho to Tomb of Freedon Nadd.
My problem has to do with the Queue, I mean ok I dont mind much of waiting like 15minutes, but waiting one hour on the only times per day i can play is extreme for me.
I went and checked the transfer list & the server list so maybe if another one was about on HEAVY or little below i could transfer there, then i noticed that the only PvP server with life still is the one i was transfered already, and for worst the permitions to transfer are from other servers to Tomb of Freedon Nadd to be more exact from other 20 servers.
I havent tried to list how many servers transfer to other, except The Bastion that has 13 servers feeding it.
Again in my personal opinion doesnt count how many servers are ofcourse but how many people are being transfered.
In the case of Tomb of Freedon Nadd I think strongly the limit of people that the server can support is passed by far.
Most of us looked for a new ´home´ if i may say, a chance to finally have some fun with friends, instead traveling like ghosts in empty terrains... but I fear that in the end the mass transfers with out any obvious limits on certain servers, did the opposite, brought the ones who been transfered and the ones already populating the server in a new reality, that it actually limits players game time by alot.

Jonasbjorn
06.26.2012 , 11:55 AM | #2
i really hope they open like 2 more servers that we can transfer to. i mean dont want to wait for 3 hours to play. and now i cant do **** beacause all my characters are stuck. fix this asap would be nice!

AnastWiz
06.26.2012 , 12:05 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Jonasbjorn View Post
i really hope they open like 2 more servers that we can transfer to. i mean dont want to wait for 3 hours to play. and now i cant do **** beacause all my characters are stuck. fix this asap would be nice!
Maybe they are gathering everyone of each genre in one server so they see how many server they will afterwards use to balance the populations, therefor i believe that is a matter of time this issue to be fixed, but never the less my plan is to limit that time as much possible with this mail, since I payed to play and no watch a que number falling...

AnastWiz
06.26.2012 , 12:43 PM | #4
right now on Nadd is 1:40:00 on que... I mean ok...
I hope too thay do something fat about it or wont matter much that I like this game.

Stebbinn
06.26.2012 , 12:57 PM | #5
I decided to log in when I finally finished patching... and no... I'm number 1600 in que and estimated wait is 1 hour and 45 min!!!
I've been on this server since late January or start of February and all my main characters are there so now I can't play... NICE!
When I checked the transfer list few days ago I felt like half the servers were getting transfer to tomb of freedon nadd