Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

4 and a half hour wait

stinksatthis
12.18.2011 , 09:07 PM | #1
So after trying to log in today and getting told that me answer to my question was wrong, it told me to reset my password and call tech support to reset my questions, so I call 1 and a half hours later of waiting the call disconnects, so I call again, again the same thing, so one more time and again the same thing, a nice message informs you that they have fixed this problem and all you need to do is reset your password, well I did not just once but about a dozen times, its not like I didn't have a TON of time on my hands while I waited listening to the phone, so PLZ PLZ PLZ bioware get more staff, and right now the problem is still not solved, I'm going to bed see if I can get though tomorrow.
"Take my love, take my land, take me where I cannot stand. I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me. Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't coming back. Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me......There's no place I can be since I found Serenity, you can't take the sky from me."