Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can SM Denova be done in augmented war hero?

Baconmonster
06.25.2012 , 02:09 PM | #21
If your group can't do Story Mode EC in Columi or above they're doing it wrong. Augmented WH properly itemized would at least as good as Rakata properly itemized outside of maybe set bonuses depending on class. You'd be fine in HM with Properly itemized WH with augments.

Edit: Spelling error >_< I r derpz

TheRealCandyMan
06.25.2012 , 02:24 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Infalliable View Post
You have 191 less crit rating, and 146 less willpower and the crit chances are nearly identical? I guess you're that close to the DR limit?

And fractional main stats?

Seems odd.
Yes. Rakata gear is poorly itemized (surprise!) and 556 is way too much critical, WAY too much.

pureeffinmetal
06.25.2012 , 02:28 PM | #23
I think you'd be surprised just how poor your gear can be and still complete story EC.

Its all about understanding the mechanics and executing.
Fallschirmjager
Lightning Sorcerer
<Rapture>
The Shadowlands (Formerly Shadow Hand)

DarkDisturbed
06.25.2012 , 03:21 PM | #24
Full augmented War Hero is wayyy overgeared for story mode denova. So, yes, you can run it just fine.

Monoth
06.25.2012 , 11:07 PM | #25
The other night a Guildie was trying to heal for these 3 guys in PvP gear trying to do HM Last Emperor, they spent over 4 hrs in there and these pvp player kept complaining about how hard Bioware made the instance....

Moral of the story, don't PvE in PvP gear...
F2P is like driving on a long stretch of highway with toll booths every 1/2 mile

Crixaliss
06.26.2012 , 08:27 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Monoth View Post
The other night a Guildie was trying to heal for these 3 guys in PvP gear trying to do HM Last Emperor, they spent over 4 hrs in there and these pvp player kept complaining about how hard Bioware made the instance....

Moral of the story, don't PvE in PvP gear...
I think you have it wrong. I'd suggest that (massive generalization incoming) players who enter PvE content in full PvP gear are more likely to be those who haven't done much of the end-game PvE content (else they'd have some PvE gear, right?). More likely in the case you've highlighted there its a problem of not knowing the mechanics rather than gear being a problem.