Can we buff Undying Rage/Guarded by the Force?

Xinika

I'm under the impression that the health cost seems rather pointless. I suggest removing the health cost to make this a more active ability and not something that HAS to be used at 1-5%. I think this will give Maras/Sents more flexibility in terms of defensive CD usage.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

all mara and sent armor must now have an S on their chest piece. when entering combat the player character turns a glowing yellow and screams until combat has ended. lightsabers are now ranged weapons but only for maras and sents. they are immune to slows and cannot be stunned for more than 1 second after which they get a damage buff of 100%. and dot damage against them increases the duration of stealth. can also attack while in stealth without breaking.

all mara and sent armor must now have an S on their chest piece. when entering combat the player character turns a glowing yellow and screams until combat has ended. lightsabers are now ranged weapons but only for maras and sents. they are immune to slows and cannot be stunned for more than 1 second after which they get a damage buff of 100%. and dot damage against them increases the duration of stealth. can also attack while in stealth without breaking.

There are those that think most if not all of this is true.

How am I trolling? Shadows get to use their OP resilience and have no downsides to it. Why can't others?

3 seconds of immunity to FORCE AND TECH attacks.

Pretty sure there is this other cool type of attack in this game called physical damage which is not mitigated by Force Shroud at all. There is your downside.

What is the downside of using undying rage at low health? Ummm lets see, none because you will have mitigated 10 times the amount of health you lost using the ability.

Edited by Gidoru

How bout when maras have the S on their chest they have force leap turn into force flight. While in force flight they fly in the air shooting lightsaber beams out of their eyes and blow people up omega beam style.

Clearly force leap isn't good enough for them as of now..

you know what this game needs? it needs a group pull and what better ability to attach it to that guarded by the force in the focus tree which already has talents built around guarded by the force!

I mean we clearly need more buffs for sentinel, there are still people who play other classes!

How am I trolling? Shadows get to use their OP resilience and have no downsides to it. Why can't others?

Picking another stupidly OP PvP class might not make the best argument, not to mention the air tight logic. My Sorc should have stealth because Sins do, stun lock ability like an Op, Mara melee dmg and Pre 1.2 lightning dps. They get different skills? I should have them too!

How bout when maras have the S on their chest they have force leap turn into force flight. While in force flight they fly in the air shooting lightsaber beams out of their eyes and blow people up omega beam style.

Clearly force leap isn't good enough for them as of now..

Yeah thaat sounds about right.