Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Artifice] Needs some loving

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Artifice] Needs some loving

hyperdragon
06.23.2012 , 10:16 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by NRN_Hawk View Post
sorry that not every one can do pve 24/7 to reeinginee the atm best items, if you play almost pvp only it's hard ot get any new stuff at all

and why cut in your own hand?
maybe you should do a bit of pve. it takes like 2-3 hours to do all the dailies, RE the relic you get and hope you get schematic and same for enhancements, artifice make alot of money just not in numerous small amounts like synth arms armors or biochems do. if/when you do get the schematics, the money starts rolling in. credits won't fall into your lap

Ms_Sunlight
06.25.2012 , 05:52 AM | #12
Artifice has so much potential to be developed. It would be nice to have silver or copper lightsabers like in KotOR2, or blasters that fire purple like Esh-kha. Diferent-looking lightsaber hilts would be nice too. As well as vanity / customisation purposes, how about rare variant schematics that buff different stats to the usual ones?

I have an alt grinding artifice, but as another person's already said, it's mostly just to provide crystals and enhancements for other alts as they level. Artifice really doesn't provide any items with wow factor. It really feels more of a dull grind than, say, Cybertech or Biochem.

(That's wow as in "wow!" not WoW, by the way!)

Thanatus
06.25.2012 , 09:35 AM | #13
Bought Campaign relic (boundless age) with my first 200 comms, RE-ed and got the schematic (one lucky mofo I call myself from now on). Now I can craft a relic that sells for about 1mil on GTN and nothing much will change with 1.3 as 3 days worth of dailies can buy the relic from me, but would have to double that time (36 is max per day) to buy it from the vendor so if there's one GTN many ppl will buy it and spend their comms on other stuff.

I agree that there isn't much artifice can make without doing PVE and RE items but once you get the schematics you can make some serious money!
<Tomb of Freedon Nadd> - The Dark Lords

goldfisher
06.25.2012 , 09:26 PM | #14
Why would you sell it for only 1M? I also got an campaign relic schematics with my artificer and I am trying to figure out what to do with the ability. As it is atm I can sell the mats required to make it for way more profit as mats than I can get for a crafted relic.

I dont know if this because the prices on gtn doesnt reflect reality, but as I see it atm the only use for campaign schematics are to gear alts and guildmembers.